Game of Thrones/Song of Ice & Fire SPOILER Filled Discussions

Hate & Discontent

Yo, homie. Is that my briefcase?
Meanwhile, the Great Bearded Glacier is too busy bitching about politics and awards on his blog to finish the fucking book.

Dicktator

I need a Vacation
Knocked out season one while on vacation. The wife wasn't too happy about it. Gonna start the next season soon.

mills

I'll give em a state, a state of unconsciousness
The linked Drogon pic looks like it could be in Dorne. No WW's visible but it's still in the vicinity of the theory that the big final battle takes place at Oldtown & Prince's Pass.

It's certainly not the Rainwood or the North, or really any other place in Westeros. Although there have been theories about a stop in Old Valyria.

Jimmy's Dignity

Pound my bloody fudge!!
Staff member
Wackbag Staff
Old George must have had a mini-stroke when they unleashed that on him.
He's probably asking the show writers for bullet points so he can start writing the book that he was supposed to have finished 2 years ago...fat lazy fuck

Saikotic

Scraping a dull blade across your tender eyeball
Donator
He's probably asking the show writers for bullet points so he can start writing the book that he was supposed to have finished 2 years ago...fat lazy fuck
TWO? He should have had the series done decades ago. Fucking prima donna

Hate & Discontent

The linked Drogon pic looks like it could be in Dorne. No WW's visible but it's still in the vicinity of the theory that the big final battle takes place at Oldtown & Prince's Pass.

It's certainly not the Rainwood or the North, or really any other place in Westeros. Although there have been theories about a stop in Old Valyria.
Got a link to that theory?

Discoman

Donator

Jimmy's Dignity

Pound my bloody fudge!!
Staff member
Wackbag Staff
See I heard that WoW was completed, but the editor was backed up and "simply couldn't get to it" yet

Hate & Discontent

See I heard that WoW was completed, but the editor was backed up and "simply couldn't get to it" yet
I have a hard time believing that considering the money on the line for the publisher. Plus if the book was done except for editing, I'm pretty sure the great bearded glacier would have announced it.

Where'd you hear it was waiting on the editor?

Hate & Discontent

Also, per the great bearded glacier himself:

TGBG said:
And, yes, I know you all want to know about THE WINDS OF WINTER too. I've seen some truly weird reports about WOW on the internet of late, by 'journalists' who make their stories up out of whole cloth. I don't know which story is more absurd, the one that says the book is finished and I've been sitting on it for some nefarious reason, or the one that says I have no pages. Both 'reports' are equally false and equally moronic. I am still working on it, I am still months away (how many? good question), I still have good days and bad days, and that's all I care to say. Whether WINDS or the first volume of FIRE AND BLOOD will be the first to hit the bookstores is hard to say at this juncture, but I do think you will have a Westeros book from me in 2018... and who knows, maybe two. A boy can dream...
Anyone else remember all this shit about "The Meereeneese Knot" being the big delay in ADWD? Yeah, considering we've now been waiting longer for TWOW than the gap leading up to ADWD, George was full of shit.

Jimmy's Dignity

Pound my bloody fudge!!
Staff member
Wackbag Staff
I have a hard time believing that considering the money on the line for the publisher. Plus if the book was done except for editing, I'm pretty sure the great bearded glacier would have announced it.

Where'd you hear it was waiting on the editor?
I was an idiot & fell for some....

Hodor DJing a float in the NYC Halloween parade tonight. Best I could get.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk