XBOX Games like Splinter Cell: Conviction?

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Do you guys know of any games that play like Splinter Cell Conviction? My dad is absolutely addicted to that game...specifically the deniable ops. (go through the whole level without getting spotted and kill everyone) But they don't seem to make games like that anymore. (stealth/action).

Any suggestions? He's having issues with his backwards compatible copy and I'd like to get him into something more modern. (C'mon Ubi, where is the new one?)

Mags

A.K.A. Chad
Donator
Do you guys know of any games that play like Splinter Cell Conviction? My dad is absolutely addicted to that game...specifically the deniable ops. (go through the whole level without getting spotted and kill everyone) But they don't seem to make games like that anymore. (stealth/action).

Any suggestions? He's having issues with his backwards compatible copy and I'd like to get him into something more modern. (C'mon Ubi, where is the new one?)
Metro Exodus. You can pretty much stealth the entire game.

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Donator

I thought that's all you did in Hitman. No?

BIV

I thought that's all you did in Hitman. No?
Yeah, but Hitman is more like setting up traps and stuff. Not hanging from rafters, taking out lights, that sort of thing.

Bobobie

Does it have to be Military? Hitman is in the same vein, stealth murder. oops never mind.

BIV

Does it have to be Military? Hitman is in the same vein, stealth murder. oops never mind.
I'm thinking MGS V might scratch that itch, but he can't get past that horrific intro, lol.

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.

I don't know if he's into WW2 stuff? But there's a series from the early 2000's (easy to run as it's old and also on steam so it's easily accessible) called 'Commandos'. Was a 3/4 view tactical game based almost entirely on stealth. I suggest starting with Commandos 2 as the graphics took a big jump forward from C1. I didn't go near C3 as I found about it just before typing this out.