Games on Vista

Hog_Juice

Misery loves company
My laptop I just bought has Vista on it. I wanted to play some lil games like chess and shit like that. There are no games preloaded. Where can I DL some lil games for free? Lil shit lil minesweeper and pinball.

Beeman99

My laptop I just bought has Vista on it. I wanted to play some lil games like chess and shit like that. There are no games preloaded. Where can I DL some lil games for free? Lil shit lil minesweeper and pinball.
no clue, it all came preloaded on my Vista Ultimate, google it, or go to MS's site

Grem

Enjoying life one T-Cell at a time.
What is Vista like now? Are a lot of the bugs and problems ironed out yet?

Beeman99

works great for me, love it. Just make sure you have enough memory for it, I'm running two gigs, looking at doubling that.

BravoSierra

Why do people keep calling me?
I've had it for over a week now and haven't had a single problem with it. Love it.

SpecialEd

Homeless Guy
ive been using it since release, and the only problem i had was in the first month of release, the drivers for my video card werent final. otherwise every piece of hardware, and software i use works fine.

Hog_Juice

Misery loves company
Works perfect for me, i tryed to google it and had no luck.

HumpX

Character Assassin
Its been working decent for me as well. The performance isn't quite as snappy as XP but its the first year of a totally new OS so thats to be expected.

Arc Lite

As big as your Imagination...
I haven't ran across many games. I had a few preloaded with the Toshiba laptop. But the laptop also came with Chess Titans.

If I want other games, I usually just seek them out online.

http://www.armorgames.com/