Gangbangs

Uh what does everyone think of these sexual adventures? Me personaly i dont like gangbangs but there always seems to be chicks into this.

FOFOLINA

Personaly I am not into that scene.....I personaly think it is wrong... do to the fact that there is alot of shit goin on like std's and Fba...so i dont agree but who ever does it well I hope they protect themselves...

I could see like if you and your friend meet a hot chick who is a slut and wants to fuck and she lets you get sloppy seconds.

BabyBunni

ok, I think that sex should be reserved for 2 people who love each other, not for 3, or 4, or 5 people the all get together and ram each other from all angles...NASTINESS

DIRTY_HARRY

In case my wife is reading this , I am just talking fantasy hun,really I am , um really

Heres where the name Dirty Harry comes in...
and Hello Bunny long time no post. anyway I do not wish to be at an orgy. The reason is that I dont want cheesy ball Yambags slapping me anywhere,I dont even want to see that, but now if you are talking an all girl orgy and myself then we have a deal lol Her Jrsy did you see I put lol at the end...