Garfield police shoot learning-disabled guy at Click It or Ticket Check Point

Bunny™

The mod who didn't
Staff member
I could quote a bunch of lines from that story, but it all adds up to the same question I have.......

WHY THE FUCK WAS HE DRIVING IN THE FIRST PLACE?

Budyzir

There's nothing quite like a shorn scrotum.
I could quote a bunch of lines from that story, but it all adds up to the same question I have.......

WHY THE FUCK WAS HE DRIVING IN THE FIRST PLACE?

Probably because some time ago, a ACLU asshat sued some state with the argument that denying tards a drivers license was an infringement of their civil rights to drive down a street the wrong way while drooling and screaming "YAHOOOOOO!!!!!!"

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
over an illegal stop and search, i hope they sue the fucking shit out of the PD. not to mention the non shootin cops, didnt even kill the asshole

WhiskeyWhispers

I Want To Kill You All
Well I live a few towns away from Garfield and in my town, it takes 3 cop cars to pull one person over, and they get out of the car with their shades on all fuckin Robocop and talk to people like they are dog shit.
Actually the Bergen County Sherriff Leo MacGuire was a cop in my town, and he once told me he'd like to shove his nightstick up my ass if he could. Lovely man, a real servant of the community. By the way, I was arrested for loitering in my own fucking town when he said this.

Bunny™

The mod who didn't
Staff member
I can't wait to move to Jersey next month...and this is why.
One less retard to annoy me.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
I can't wait to move to Jersey next month...and this is why.
One less retard to annoy me.
only about 8 million left to get rid of, enjoy your tax dollars at work