GayRock Stream Keeps Chopping Up the show with commercials

Dec 18, 2005
Huntington, New York
WTF is going on here. The boys are in the middle of a bit and now the Skydive and Mcdonald's commercial goes on. It'll be followed by some 1997 rock, then go back into the middle of a bit.

Fuck this whole thing. They're all trying to squeeze out every penny they can on top of all the money they're making off the boys.

Oh, now the Major World commerical is on AGAIN.

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Apr 2, 2005
South Jersey
WTF is going on here. The boys are in the middle of a bit and now the Skydive and Mcdonald's commercial goes on. It'll be followed by some 1997 rock, then go back into the middle of a bit.

Fuck this whole thing. They're all trying to squeeze out every penny they can on top of all the money they're making off the boys.

Oh, now the Major World commerical is on AGAIN.
Do you get to hear the 9/11 memorial commercial 3 times every break? I'm so happy I got XM back.

USCowboy69

Excuse me Sir could you please pick up my piggies?
Apr 19, 2007
Maryland
Yeah this is one more reason I keep listening on my "cancelled" XM account!

cigarsandscotch

Smoke and drink up.
Jan 13, 2005
Middletown NJ
Bummer, I thought this thread was about someone streaming gay rock. Shit, I love Queen and Judas Priest.

USCowboy69

Excuse me Sir could you please pick up my piggies?
Apr 19, 2007
Maryland
Bummer, I thought this thread was about someone streaming gay rock. Shit, I love Queen and Judas Priest.
Whawhawhat? Juda Priest is gay? Yet another childhood hero shattered by the grim reality of a buttfucking band. Bet they use the MANgroooomer.