GBA: THE JOSEPH CUMIA SHOW

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
The only show schedule I'd ever seen that's more sad and pathetic than Joe's is Jackie Martling's. Jackie once had a nursing home gig listed on his schedule. Seriously... a nursing home.

But then Joe went and somehow out patheticed even that.

He's so scared of the reddit speds, that he won't even say where his gigs are.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
The only show schedule I'd ever seen that's more sad and pathetic than Joe's is Jackie Martling's. Jackie once had a nursing home gig listed on his schedule. Seriously... a nursing home.

But then Joe went and somehow out patheticed even that.

He's so scared of the reddit speds, that he won't even say where his gigs are.
This Friday, he'll be at the Comedians of the Compound show, where all true fans of Anthony will be. All four of us. Me, my friend, Mother Shucker, and Brother Joe.

You and @Mags are a couple of big fat phonies. In spite of that, I will try to get Joe's autograph for you.

DiggerNick

Donator
Best bump evar!

There's a new documentary about the great man! The sequel.

Brother Joe is a fucking scumbag, bragging how he gets an allowance from his vastly more successful brother. Not to mention having the gall to literally claim credit for half of Ant's success. That's like if the guy who used to drive Lebron James to basketball practice saying he's now owed 50% of his money.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Brother Joe is a fucking scumbag, bragging how he gets an allowance from his vastly more successful brother. Not to mention having the gall to literally claim credit for half of Ant's success. That's like if the guy who used to drive Lebron James to basketball practice saying he's now owed 50% of his money.
Don’t be silly - he claims credit for ALL of Anth’s success.

Pickle

Best bump evar!

There's a new documentary about the great man! The sequel.

Went down a rabbit hole watching this guy’s YT videos about Anth. His dry delivery and very occasional chuckles when reading posts from the cumias are pretty funny.

“Artie’s intense drug addiction led to more tardiness and absences than Joe Cumia driving his kids to school.”

Fred West

Went down a rabbit hole watching this guy’s YT videos about Anth. His dry delivery and very occasional chuckles when reading posts from the cumias are pretty funny.

“Artie’s intense drug addiction led to more tardiness and absences than Joe Cumia driving his kids to school.”
Can't remember which video it was, but I loved his deadpan "...such as fat piece of shit, Bob Kelly..."