Gene Wilder to be Unmasked by Mr. Ron Bennington March 31st!

SOS

ONA
Wackbag Staff
Aug 14, 2000
USA
If you are interested in being part of the audience for a live taping of Unmasked hosted by Mr. Ron Bennington of Gene Wilder on March 31st at 3 pm, send an email complete with your full name and contact information(email & phone #s) to

Make sure to include "GENE WILDER” in the subject line.

XM's Email said:
You recently attended or was interested in attending one of our past XM – UNMASKED Performances in NEW YORK CITY …

Please read the below and if you are INTERESTED please email LIVE@XMRADIO.COM !!!!!

Thanks!!!

XM Satellite Radio, America's no. 1 satellite radio service (featuring 68 commercial free music channels), is assembling a small audience of friends and fans of the GENE WILDER for a taping session with the artist on the afternoon of March 31, 2008, at a location in Manhattan -- New York City.

The seating for this special program is extremely limited and approximately 200 people will be chosen on a "first-come, first-served" basis determined by when their email is received at XM. If you are interested and are 100% confident that you can be in NEW YORK CITY on the afternoon of March 31st please send an email complete with your full name and contact information to live@xmradio.com. Do not reply to this email.
Make sure to include "GENE WILDER” in the subject line of your message to live@xmradio.com or your email will not be considered.

If you wish to come with a guest - one other person only - please include that person's name and contact information (email and cell phone nos. are important in case there is a change in schedule) as well. If you are selected to attend, you will receive a second email with the exact time and further instructions. Only people who have received this second email will be put on the guest list and will be able to attend.

Thank you.
http://us.imdb.com/name/nm0000698/
http://www.genewilder.net/
http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/contri...1800012918/bio
http://www.tv.com/gene-wilder/person/32845/summary.html

PMB917

Black Earl fan since day one
Oct 4, 2004
Peabody MA
Dam, Fez is gonna be upset this was posted early.

Ego

The Only Thing Bigger Than My Head
Feb 15, 2005
Elkton, MD
HELLS TO THE YEAH!!!!!! I got a confirmation

NuttyJim

Feb 18, 2006
maybe they're gonna dig him up and bring 'em in?

B

Bozarth

Got my confirmation. I'm beyond excited!

Pardon my ignorance, but how have these worked in the past? Is there any time where you can shake hands with the guest or even Ronnie B?

robertkeys

there is a lot of gash walking around today
Dec 3, 2004
i thought he was dead

Nov 8, 2005
Below Canada
Got my confirmation. I'm beyond excited!

Pardon my ignorance, but how have these worked in the past? Is there any time where you can shake hands with the guest or even Ronnie B?
probably just Mr. B.

I'll be there, and i'm bringing my mommy (she's a huge fan). nothing like a 35 year old spending a day in the big city with his mommy.

Ego

The Only Thing Bigger Than My Head
Feb 15, 2005
Elkton, MD
Nope, he's not dead yet.

Whether or not we get to shake the genius' hand, I'm happy. He's done his work, and should he want to just be left alone, that's fine with me.

B

Bozarth

Oh, I completely agree with you. It isn't like I'll run up to him and bug him to shake his hand.

Tennessee Jed - I'm going with my GRANDMOTHER! It's awesome how big the demographic is this time around.

NuttyJim

Feb 18, 2006
i would like to get an updated "You Lose, Good Day Sir!" out of him... that would be nice...

MilkmanDan

Uncontrollable Urge
Jan 13, 2003
Philly
Gene cancelled, as reported on Ron and Fez today. Sorry folks

NuttyJim

Feb 18, 2006
so he really was dead then....