General Bitching and Moaning about your car/truck thread

Mice are assholes
Gay assholes
Worthless pieces of shit
Saw one in the house just a half hour ago
1st one in a few years
5 traps baited and deployed
3 different types
If you use anything other than a Victor electric mouse trap then you aren't doing it right. Best mouse trap in the history of ever. Electrocutes mice - never misses.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
I’ve got mice in my garage and it’s exceedingly irritating, I trapped a s few but haven’t found where they are living, I will probably go into a towel bin or a cabinet and find the nest, the little bastards got into my tool box in my old house and destroyed a few books on machinery that pissed me off

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
That WiFi trap is a good idea. I might pick up one of those because I suspect we still have mice in the attic.

THE FEZ MAN

Went through another bottle of C25... this is my second bottle, I actually had to leak check it to make sure I wasn’t losing gas. my Tig lead was leaking bad one time losing more gas tha it was putting out, now granted I’m using the “small” bottle but damn I’m doing a fuck load of welding.
That little MiG 180 is earning its keep and working flawlessly, I highly recommend one if you’re in the market for a welder, I did have to put a new tip on it but those are consumables, it’s kind of funny because when I was working I never gave much thought to “consumables” now that I’m paying for them? Fuck you, I’m using that grinding disk till it’s a nub

THE FEZ MAN

Well I got everything on the bed welded up and the first coat of aluminum reenforced filler on the outside, and I cleaned up my shop.
I also got my bumper, now I know this is kind of petty but, I really need to bitch a tad, both of my bumpers came with pre made holes in the bumper, the bumper manufacturer made the holes to fit these lights ;
Rear back up lights

https://www.rigidindustries.com/sr-m-series-pro-backup-kit-bu-sr-m-series.html

fronts

http://www.piaa.com/store/c/4110-LP-Series-LED-Lamps.aspx

Now, I’m not cheep, but I’m also not fucking stupid $700 for auxiliary lights? Now as it stands I have miss matched lights in the front and it sends my OCD into a fit, and yes I can get them cheaper from amazon but they are still what I consider excessively expensive for what is essentially a useless thing.

THE FEZ MAN

I ordered all new HID projector headlamp assembly’s, (hopefully annoyingly bright ones) new LED tail lights a new led third brakelight/bed light, and some fancy LED “bolt lights” to use as my tag lights, I’m going to wait on the driving lights and try to source the back up lights from somewhere else I just can’t swallow that $300 pill for back up lights. I’m also having a little bit of a problem with heat in my garage, and the epoxy primer is taking it’s good old time curing, I expected this to be an issue so I’m going to have to bite the bullet and Run my propane heater to raise the metal temperature for the rest of the priming process.... there may end up being a crater where my garage once stood. My “game plan” is to get the rest of the bed in high build primer, then turn the truck around and start on the front, I’m concerned about rust in the front fenders under the flares, I Am also going to pull the front bumper off and prep that for the raptor liner, I’m up in the air about where I want to do that part of the job, I really, really, don’t want to do anything more than I absolutely have to at my old shop, I know this is going to sound “pussy” of me but I really, really, can’t stand the “experts” from the peanut gallery anymore and the “idea guys” that just love to point out “well I would have done it “this way” Would ya? Well you’re not doing it, and it’s my truck, fuck off, oh by the way, before I quit, and became a day drinker, I did do this shit for a living. Just had to vent that a little, they really are exceedingly annoying some times and the absolutely ridiculous ”it’s going to fail” scenarios they come up with, are well, ridiculous I know they do it because it gets under my skin.
Also, I don’t want to be beholden to them longer than I absolutely have to be, if I prep everything, and have it 90% ready to paint, have all my materials in hand, and pull it in on a Friday morning I should be able to pull it out on Sunday painted.

THE FEZ MAN

I hate those. They blind me for about 15sec
Yep, that’s the plan, I don’t care if you can’t see, also, if they are adjusted correctly they shouldn’t blind on coming traffic, a lot of people put them in and never properly adjust them