'Gentle Giant' Dies After NYPD Cop Puts Him In Chokehold

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
"They came in that room and they gave condolences," said Emerald Garner, his daughter. "I don't want no condolences. I want my father and my sister." - Hang on you are blaming the death of that fat cunt on the PoPo as well... go fuck yourself
Her sister does from the same bad lifechouces that caused her Fathers bad health and ultimate death now the NYPD is liable for dat bitch croaking 2?

Watch DeBlasio give dem another million

Sent from your Mom's box.

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
Five years ago, my son said 'I can't breathe' 11 times

I'll take "Things That Are Damn Near Fucking Impossible to Do 11 Times Without Breathing" for $800, Alex.

Well the protest start tomorrow. We will see how big , or not, this gets.

PROTESTS, BLOCKADES PLANNED
They also vowed to shut the city down for the next 11 days with a series of protests and blockades at places that receive city funding.
“This city has not paid a high enough price for the destruction of black and brown lives and our integrity and our safety in law enforcement, so for the next 11 days, this city is going to pay a price,” said activist Kirsten Foy. “This city is going to pay a high price. Wherever you go to your museums, you’re going to find us blocking your way. Wherever you go to the airport you're going to find your highways jammed up.”

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Ballbuster1

Cute I am.
Wackbag Staff
Five years ago, my son said 'I can't breathe' 11 times

I'll take "Things That Are Damn Near Fucking Impossible to Do 11 Times Without Breathing" for $800, Alex.
Funny thing ain't it?
You have to be able to breathe to say "I can't breathe", especially 11 times.

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
What I find hysterical is that these people think they are owed something. 3 Attorney Generals past the buck on this, two were Obama's. Loretta Lynch is from Brooklyn and she dumped it in Sessions lap. Finally, Barr had to act because the SOL was about to run out. A grand jury failed to indict the cop too. How many more different panels have to say there was no crime committed before the Gravey blood family gets it? The CCRB is a kangaroo court. Hopefully the judge that presides over the case has some balls to do the right thing. Which will be great because Sharpton's head will explode.

So Deblasio was just on TV at hid press conference. He basically threw all the blame on the DOJ. Last administration told us to wait but that administration, and past administrations, didnt effect the DOJ, but THIS administration did. Cuomo jumped kn board and said out loud what I was thinking about Trumps hand picked AG Barr making the decision.

And if you thought Pantaleos fate wasnt sealed he said they will make a decision in August and if people didnt like how it had been handled, to make their judgement based on the result in August.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Hopefully, the heatwave will take a few more of the dummies out protesting for old gravy blood.

Pretty sure interfering with interstate commerce is a title 18 federal offence punishable with up to 20 years in the gray bar motel. Well a boy can dream.

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
So these savages showed up at a house they think Panteallo lived in and began protesting in a Thunderstorm and the cops did nothing to stop it. His parents were forced to sell their house on Armstrong Ave in Great Kills because some scumbag BLM/Sharpton lacky posted the address and they kept getting threats. There was a cop car parked outside 24 hours a day for almost 3 years until they sold the house and moved. From what I understand the house these savages protested at last night has nothing to do with Pantellao.

NYC is the worst...

Officer involved in infamous Eric Garner choking case facing police department charges

A New York City police officer involved in the infamous 2014 chokehold death of a man caught allegedly selling bootleg cigarettes was formally charged with violating NYPDregulations, officials said.

Officer Daniel Pantaleo will face disciplinary proceedings in the internal case to be heard and by the Civilian Complaint Review Board, NYPD officials told ABC New York City station WABC-TV.

Pantaleo was recorded on cell-phone video taken July 17, 2014, putting Eric Garner in a banned NYPD chokehold as other police officers helped take him to the ground. In the video, Garner repeatedly says "I can't breathe," a phrase that has since become a rallying cry in nationwide protests against alleged police brutality.

The NYPD's decision to discipline Pantaleo four years after the incident in the Staten Island borough of New York came on the heels of a letter sent to the U.S. Department of Justice by Larry Byrne, the NYPD's deputy commissioner of legal matters. In the letter, Byrne said the department had waited long enough for federal prosecutors to act in the Garner case.

A grand jury in Staten Island decided in December 2014 not to indict Pantaleo and other officers involved in Garner's death on criminal charges.

Following the announcement of the grand jury's decision, the Department of Justice began looking into the case to determine whether to file federal charges against Pantaleo.

"Understandably, members of the public in general and the Garner family in particular have grown impatient with the fact that NYPD has not proceeded with our disciplinary proceedings and they have difficulty comprehending a decision to defer to a federal criminal investigation that seems to have no end in sight," Byrne wrote.

"The NYPD has come to the conclusion that given the extraordinary passage of time since the incident without a final decision on the U.S. DOJ's criminal investigation, any further delay in moving ahead with our own disciplinary proceedings can no longer be justified," the letter said. (Bullshit Defaggio is running for president so I'm sure he pushed it through)

The NYPD's decision to move ahead with the internal discipline case against Pantaleo after Garner's mother, Gwen Carr, held a press conference on the eve of the fourth anniversary of her son's death, saying, "We just want justice for my son and mo money mo money mo money."
Mary Altaffer/AP

Gwen "Dis Totally My Hurr" Carr, whose son Eric Garner was killed by an NYPD officer, is surrounded by supporters as she speak during a news conference outside City Hall, July 17, 2018, in New York.more +

"And it's not only for Pantaleo, it's for the other five officers who [were] involved," Carr said. "Their misconduct. The ones who lied on legal documents saying what had happened to my son before the video came out."

A spokesman for the Department of Justice told ABC News last week that it was the NYPD's prerogative to move forward.

"As officials at the Department of Justice informed Mr. Byrne this spring, the New York Police Department may move forward with its disciplinary proceedings," the Justice Department spokesman said. "Mr. Byrne's letter does not have any bearing on the decision-making timeline at the Justice Department, and the Department cannot comment further at this time."

Albin Lohr-Jones/Pacific Press/LightRocket via Getty Images

Rally participants hold signs while marching in Staten Island, N.Y., on the second anniversary of the death of Eric Garner, July 17, 2017. (Shockingly a Monday go ni... I mean figger)

Police Benevolent Association President Patrick J. Lynch said, “We agree that the Justice Department's leadership should move to close Police Officer Pantaleo's case and put an end to what has been a highly irregular fishing expedition by those seeking an indictment at all cost."

Lynch continued: "However, that should not trigger a race by the NYPD to reach a pre-determined outcome in its own disciplinary processes. Police Officer Pantaleo is entitled to due process and an impartial consideration of the facts. If that is allowed to occur, we are confident that he will be vindicated and will finally be able to move forward."

Pantaleo has been allowed to continue working as a paid member of the NYPD while the disciplinary proceedings against him are pending.
Link

All this cuz a fat career criminal ate like shit and decided to resist arrest...

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
If they had anything on him, he'd been fired a long time ago.

Now, it seems they'll make something up in order to appease the savages.

She was busted down to Officer. I know guys OTJ that know her. They all said she is a stand up guy. A great cop. She got screwed too.

Sent from your Mom's box.
How about her superiors who ordered her to clean up riff raff like this career criminal... and again this could have all been avoided ole gravy blood hadn't resisted arrest...