'Gentle Giant' Dies After NYPD Cop Puts Him In Chokehold

You mean a career criminal with a rap sheet a mile long who decided to resist his lawful arrest totally forgetting his life of eating everything fried...

SatansCheerledr

Ideologically Unsound
these people are doing everything they can to create an incentive for cops not to perform their lawful duty. If he gets fired someone needs to start a GoFundMe page and make this guy a millionaire so cops have an incentive to do their lawful duties.

The morbidly obese primate is the one to blame.
You mean the Chunky Monkey?

Libbbe

I don't know why they want justice... his estranged wife and kids got paid off and she's still living in section 8 housing as a millionaire... which was a hella lot more she'd be getting if ole tubster was still alive... prob by this time he would have dumped a load in another woman and made a couple more burdens.

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
You mean the Chunky Monkey?

Libbbe

I don't know why they want justice... his estranged wife and kids got paid off and she's still living in section 8 housing as a millionaire... which was a hella lot more she'd be getting if ole tubster was still alive... prob by this time he would have dumped a load in another woman and made a couple more burdens.
She is the definition of hitting the ghetto lottery

Sent from your Mom's box.

She is the definition of hitting the ghetto lottery

And bonus points for the mother, firstly the first daughter died of tubitus so she prob got the daughters cash and the other burden he made with a side piece got jack shit...

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
Talking to a friend of mine that's on the job and works at 1 Police plaza today. He doesn't think Pantello will be fired.

NYPD scheduled a press conference for 1230 today.

This article has a link for the decision handed down by the trial judge.

https://nypost.com/2019/08/18/nypd-...-untruthful-about-eric-garner-chokehold-case/

She found Pantaleo untruthful and self serving. The report concludes that he wasnt choked to death but that the pressure to his neck may have triggered a asthma attack. The report says there was damage to the neck. Pantaleo kept saying he didnt put a chokehold. But the report says it's clear that he did not only that but that he was reckless. Interesting read.

Anyway you can read it at the link above.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

NYPD scheduled a press conference for 1230 today.

This article has a link for the decision handed down by the trial judge.

https://nypost.com/2019/08/18/nypd-...-untruthful-about-eric-garner-chokehold-case/

She found Pantaleo untruthful and self serving. The report concludes that he wasnt choked to death but that the pressure to his neck may have triggered a asthma attack. The report says there was damage to the neck. Pantaleo kept saying he didnt put a chokehold. But the report says it's clear that he did not only that but that he was reckless. Interesting read.

Anyway you can read it at the link above.

I think Emperor Defaggio already gave him the thumbs down... so he is fucked.

Though if I was him I would sue...

Oh and when did NYPD go to Blue and Red lights I seem to remember having Red and White? Toronto recently changed to Blue and Red as well...

I think Emperor Defaggio already gave him the thumbs down... so he is fucked.

Though if I was him I would sue...

Oh and when did NYPD go to Blue and Red lights I seem to remember having Red and White? Toronto recently changed to Blue and Red as well...
He prob will sue.

As for the blue lights I didnt know that they did.