'Gentle Giant' Dies After NYPD Cop Puts Him In Chokehold

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Fucker's denied him his pension. Fuck heads.

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
Sharpton is now blaming Garner's daughter and Step Father's death on Pantaleo due to the stress he caused them. Funny how when the guy was locked up more than 30 times and did time in prison they didn't bat an eye.

Mags

A.K.A. Chad
Donator
Just imagine the revenue the city would lose if they just decided to give out warnings instead of traffic tickets.
Won’t happen. The traffic agents who write parking tickets aren’t real cops, hate the cops, and are hated by the cops.

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
Won’t happen. The traffic agents who write parking tickets aren’t real cops, hate the cops, and are hated by the cops.
I spit on a traffic cop once for giving me a BS expired inspection ticket and I LOLed at her when no one showed up after she called it in.

Sent from your Mom's box.

ysr50

Donator
I spit on a traffic cop once for giving me a BS expired inspection ticket and I LOLed at her when no one showed up after she called it in.

Don't ever spit on someone, someone did that to me exactly once and never dared try it again. I made sure he understood what level of disrespect he'd shown me and what having done so might require in return. It was a bad day, more for him than me.

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
Don't ever spit on someone, someone did that to me exactly once and never dared try it again. I made sure he understood what level of disrespect he'd shown me and what having done so might require in return. It was a bad day, more for him than me.
Video of the incident:

click

Fucker's denied him his pension. Fuck heads.
Where'd you see this? I would think it would have to go to the Pension Board.
He was never convicted of a crime. So he should be fine.

Where'd you see this? I would think it would have to go to the Pension Board.
He was never convicted of a crime. So he should be fine.
PBA president said it at his press conference. Said they sat down friday with the upper members of the NYPD and that was the one positive they took from the meeting that he would keep his pension. Commissioner was asked and said whatever Pantaleo contributed to his pension will be returned to him.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Mags

A.K.A. Chad
Donator
PBA president said it at his press conference. Said they sat down friday with the upper members of the NYPD and that was the one positive they took from the meeting that he would keep his pension. Commissioner was asked and said whatever Pantaleo contributed to his pension will be returned to him.

He’s not collecting his pension, he’s getting his contributions refunded.

Yuge difference.

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator

That's his money. They have to give it back to him.

The Sgt settled for 20 days for failure to supervise rather than face a department trial. Press conference link below if it works and anyone cares. This guys lays it out there pretty honestly.

He is saying she wasnt even supposed to be there. Happened to be driving by, Saw the scuffle. She just stopped to see what was going on. Made sure the prisoner wss breathing because he was down already when she got there. Made sure the ambulance was coming and that was it. Loss of 20 days rather than fight it which shebpribably could win but doesnt want to risk the dept "trail".

Last edited:
The Sgt settled for 20 days for failure to supervise rather than face a department trial. Press conference link below if it works and anyone cares. This guys lays it out there pretty honestly.

He is saying she wasnt even supposed to be there. Happened to be driving by, Saw the scuffle. She just stopped to see what was going on. Made sure the prisoner wss breathing because he was down already when she got there. Made sure the ambulance was coming and that was it. Loss of 20 days rather than fight it which shebpribably could win but doesnt want to risk the dept "trail".
Well in the future she will prob just drive by...

Oh and he made it clear she didnt plead guilty to anything. Plead no contest.

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator

I can't access the video. I mentioned before some time ago that a friend of mine knew her and served with her on the job. He had nothing but good things to say about her. Believe me if he didn't like her he would not have held back. I can't recall if he went through the academy with her. I think they did. If they did, she is 18 to 24 months from her 20. My boy retired on 3/4s in 2016 and had 16 years on the job. I don't blame her for not wanting to risk a departmental trial.