'Gentle Giant' Dies After NYPD Cop Puts Him In Chokehold

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
The Garner family is still doing the I AM OUTRAGED! NO JUSTICE NO PEACE! O'Neil finally declared this to be over. Garner family say's it isn't over blah blah blah.

I watched that entire press conference. He mentions this guy Noonan who every cop I know despises with a passion, and he did get promoted. There is 100% truth about what is being said of failing upward in the NYPD if you are a white shirt.

Last edited:
The Garner family is still doing the I AM OUTRAGED! NO JUSTICE NO PEACE! O'Neil finally declared this to be over. Garner family say's it isn't over blah blah blah.

I watched that entire press conference. He mentions this guy Noonan who every cop I know despises with a passion, and he did get promoted. There is 100% truth about what is being said of failing upward in the NYPD if you are a white shirt.
Well ya those ruthless waffen SS NYPD also totally kilt her daughter who's job was professional outrage and totally not do to the similar diet ole gravy blood was on.

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
Well ya those ruthless waffen SS NYPD also totally kilt her daughter who's job was professional outrage and totally not do to the similar diet ole gravy blood was on.
The Garner family barely associated with Gravey Blood because he was a violent, and abusive towards them. Maybe the guy mellowed towards them as he got older, but for the most part he was still a violent felon that used intimidation to peddle his wares on the sidewalk.

Sent from your Mom's box.

The Garner family barely associated with Gravey Blood because he was a violent, and abusive towards them. Maybe the guy mellowed towards them as he got older, but for the most part he was still a violent felon that used intimidation to peddle his wares on the sidewalk.

Well that and he had side piece he drooled some cum into and made a baby and apparently hasn't seen one cent. Like really how often was he home to bang what's her name Seesaw or whatever...

Well Ole Gravy blood was a career criminal and an adulterer... and they lived in the Ghetto soooooo?

Ya a Sulk... ole de fagio fucked that guy over for doing his job...

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
The Rant is basically a dead board now. The founder Ed abandoned it years ago. There were 2 boards, private and public. The public board was pretty much designed for non LEO and was often inflammatory. The Private board was where all the good stuff was kept.

The Rant is basically a dead board now. The founder Ed abandoned it years ago. There were 2 boards, private and public. The public board was pretty much designed for non LEO and was often inflammatory. The Private board was where all the good stuff was kept.

Oh so "the news" is reading the section populated by badge bunnies and their ilk...

Yep nobody wins except for:

Eric Garner’s Widow Moves Into Dream Home, Says He’s Still Providing For His Family

ERIC GARNER’S WIDOW MOVES INTO DREAM HOME, SAYS HE’S STILL PROVIDING FOR HIS FAMILY

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLE

When Eric Garner was still alive he told his wife, Esaw Snipes, that he would “always” take care of her. Four years later, despite his tragic death at the hands of an NYPD officer, Garner’s vow remains intact.

In an exclusive interview with the New York Daily News, Snipes said she and Garner dreamed of moving out of their apartment and into a home of their own. After settling with the city in the wake of Garner’s tragic death for $5.9 million (which was split among Garner’s mother, children, and widow), Snipes and her family have realized that dream, but it’s bittersweet.

“We wanted to have a home to watch our grandchildren grow up and for us to grow old together. That was our plan,” Snipes said.

“I have to credit this to my husband,” she said. “He said from day one, ‘I will always take care of you,’ and even through death he’s taking care of me.”

Snipes moved into the home just days before the fourth anniversary of her husband’s killing, and less than a year after losing her daughter, Erica Garner. While she loves her new single-family home, the loss of her husband and daughter have dampened the celebration.

“I have this home but it’s missing my husband; it’s missing my daughter,” Snipes admitted. “I wish that my daughter was here because all she kept saying was, ‘Mom, you need to get a house, so if anything happens to you, we’ll always have a place to call home.’”

Erica Garner died after suffering a massive heart attack last December. At just 27 years old, Erica had become an outspoken activist in the wake of her father’s killing, taking aim at the city, its mayor, the police and former President Barack Obama. Months before she died, Erica had given birth to her second child, a baby boy she named after her father. Now, Snipes is raising her daughter’s children.

“She’s not able to be here to share this with me, but I know she’s watching and I know her children are happy and that’s what my main goal is — just to be happy,” Snipes said.

Now that she’s in her dream home, the 50-year-old widow just wants to focus on her family and fade from the public eye.

“I don’t want to be relevant anymore,” she admitted. “I just want to live my life, raise my grandchildren and let them see something different than New York City projects and shootings.”

While Snipes no longer wants to be a public figure, she has vowed to keep her husband and daughter’s memories alive.

“His mind, spirit and soul are always going to be with me,” she said. “I just have to keep his memory alive and keep talking about him, showing the babies his pictures. Except de one he made with that whore.”
Link

Husband... riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. He dumped loads into you and occasionally gave you some cash for his sprogs... ergo when you got extra hideous looking he got a side piece... curious when she'll be back on de welfare living in section 8 housing.

Last edited:

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
Oh so "the news" is reading the section populated by badge bunnies and their ilk...
I think there are more retired LEO's posting now as opposed to active. Those guys have little to nothing to lose. I know IA monitors Thee Rant. They have gone after active NYPD for shit they have posted on their. It's a good place to see articles that you or I wouldn't normally seek out.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**

Link

Husband... riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. He dumped loads into you and occasionally gave you some cash for his sprogs... ergo when you got extra hideous looking he got a side piece... curious when she'll be back on de welfare living in section 8 housing.

That bitch will be dead soon enough. She'll od on Popeyes and purple drank in time at all. Or she'll get home invaded and murdered that way, by her own kind, too.

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator

Link

TBH Snipes has been the least annoying of the bunch. She was the only one who stated Eric was lazy and didn't want to work etc....she said that to Chuck Todd on MTP with Sharpton sitting next to her. Funny thing is that after that interview aired 4 1/2 to 5 years ago, she hasn't been heard from. She knew what the guy was and God only knows the hell he put her through. If she is able to enjoy herself a bit and have a comfortable life and raise her Grandchildren properly that would be the ONLY good thing that comes out of this shit show.

TBH Snipes has been the least annoying of the bunch. She was the only one who stated Eric was lazy and didn't want to work etc....she said that to Chuck Todd on MTP with Sharpton sitting next to her. Funny thing is that after that interview aired 4 1/2 to 5 years ago, she hasn't been heard from. She knew what the guy was and God only knows the hell he put her through. If she is able to enjoy herself a bit and have a comfortable life and raise her Grandchildren properly that would be the ONLY good thing that comes out of this shit show.

On the taxpayers dime... well it would have been in any case really.

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator

Well Ole Gravy blood was a career criminal and an adulterer... and they lived in the Ghetto soooooo?

Ya a Sulk... ole de fagio fucked that guy over for doing his job...
That "popular message board for cops" is really bustling right now with all the extra attention. I sure hope they have a Pat Battle mode.

Users Viewing
0 Staff, 13 Members, 126 Guests.

bndb, march302005, JohnMcclane666, The Lou, 899xxxandretired, markoccb, carmel52, 132andbush, hardboy034, bobabooey, beachwear, maxk, rabbit