George in Colorado = Striker from Wackbag?

KnitterRich

Up my In my On my
I must be going nuts. I would swear on my life that the dude that called in to bitch about Ant and Jimmy's take on Muslims, George from Colorado, was Striker. Then just in case I wasn't exactly sure, he calls in during the NEXT break with a line as Striker from Wackbag. Same exact voice, tone, all of it. Someone else has to listen back and hear the same thing.

Must not have been much going on in the greater Denver area this morning.

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
Book him, Danno.

KnitterRich

Up my In my On my
OK, maybe I have way too much fucking time on my hands.

The Godfather

Spark it up for The Godfather and say!!!!!
I suggest you **** a baby

or watch some TV, whatever floats your boat.

its interesting when a white guy from colorado defends islam. his argument was abysmal.

GDRC

This is what I do now
Don't forget Erik from Colorado.

IsThatATrain ?

Some things look better with a few dents in them.
Sounded like Psycho Mark to me...

Cancel your appointments !

striker

Why yes, I am an asshole, so what?
wow, I made 2 calls to the show today and was only near my phone for one of them, damn ghost calls, kinda like ghost riding, now I need some bling bling and I'm all set

but on a lighter note, I did catch the replay of the show, while the caller didn't present a good case, as any of you who have dealt with me in the Current Events forum know, I am sympathetic to the middle east. I think Jim and Ant or ignorant of the world, and gloss over too many things. I have several friends who live and work in the middle east, as well as several Muslim and Jewish friends here in the states and the comments and stories I hear tell a different story then what the US media puts out.

If Ant and Jim are worried about barbaric practices, one needs to look no further than Circumcision, a practice of primairly western religions (Judasim, Catholicism, Chrstianity all forms), that is frowned upon in many other parts of the world as barbaric and cruel and serving no purpose. Even among European christians it is a frowned upon practice.

I would also note that the story they were talking about, they might want to delve a little deeper into some religious practices here in the states. This type of surgery for women is not uncommon here in the states, and is performed for similar reasons. Though not to prove to in-laws that the woman is a virgin, but to prove to her future husband that she is. I have a friend who is a surgical nurse in Texas, in the heart of Southern Baptist country. She works in an OB/Gyn office and they preform a similar procedure probably 2 to 3 dozen times a year. Seems some of those sweet little So. Baptists girls who go through their "Marriage to Daddy Ceremonies (liiiinger looonger)" don't stay so innocent for long.

Something else, if we are worried about barbaric practices, how barbaric is it to the victims, that NJ abolished the death penalty. Guess when local scumbag pumps 7 or 8 bullets into your mommy after participating in her gang ****, he'll get to live his life in luxury, albeit behind bars, but at least he's living. There's something to be said for eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth justice as practiced in some MIddle Eastern countries.

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
If Ant and Jim are worried about barbaric practices, one needs to look no further than Circumcision, a practice of primairly western religions (Judasim, Catholicism, Chrstianity all forms), that is frowned upon in many other parts of the world as barbaric and cruel and serving no purpose.
No purpose? I prefer my cock to not look like it's wearing a fucking turtleneck. And it's decidedly much more low-maintenance, what with not having to constantly keep the cockcheese out of the folds.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
wow, I made 2 calls to the show today and was only near my phone for one of them, damn ghost calls, kinda like ghost riding, now I need some bling bling and I'm all set

but on a lighter note, I did catch the replay of the show, while the caller didn't present a good case, as any of you who have dealt with me in the Current Events forum know, I am sympathetic to the middle east. I think Jim and Ant or ignorant of the world, and gloss over too many things. I have several friends who live and work in the middle east, as well as several Muslim and Jewish friends here in the states and the comments and stories I hear tell a different story then what the US media puts out.

If Ant and Jim are worried about barbaric practices, one needs to look no further than Circumcision, a practice of primairly western religions (Judasim, Catholicism, Chrstianity all forms), that is frowned upon in many other parts of the world as barbaric and cruel and serving no purpose. Even among European christians it is a frowned upon practice.

I would also note that the story they were talking about, they might want to delve a little deeper into some religious practices here in the states. This type of surgery for women is not uncommon here in the states, and is performed for similar reasons. Though not to prove to in-laws that the woman is a virgin, but to prove to her future husband that she is. I have a friend who is a surgical nurse in Texas, in the heart of Southern Baptist country. She works in an OB/Gyn office and they preform a similar procedure probably 2 to 3 dozen times a year. Seems some of those sweet little So. Baptists girls who go through their "Marriage to Daddy Ceremonies (liiiinger looonger)" don't stay so innocent for long.

Something else, if we are worried about barbaric practices, how barbaric is it to the victims, that NJ abolished the death penalty. Guess when local scumbag pumps 7 or 8 bullets into your mommy after participating in her gang ****, he'll get to live his life in luxury, albeit behind bars, but at least he's living. There's something to be said for eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth justice as practiced in some MIddle Eastern countries.
You are falling into the same trap that douche did today. The point is not that you are comparing apples to oranges, just look at the apple alone. The apple is rotten to the core. There is no need to compare it to anything. The rot in the orange is a different matter altogether.

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
We're bad, so Muzzies must therefore be good. Can't they be bad, too?

maz

TRueWDTer
STRIKER
you can't actually be comparig circucision
to the fucking stone age shit that these assholes practice

is this Earth 2 ?

Newmania

**I move away from the mic to fuck your mother.
Lilly's people are savages.

maz

TRueWDTer
i don't know if they were the same guy
but if it was
he needs to be beheaded

hey it's part of their religion right

i fucking hate muslims
they're up to mischief
don't trust them a little

it really is a matter of US using FiOS and HDTV and THEM still tuning their am radios...They are in a different world...and will never catch up if they continually use religious restrictions to control their people..yeah yeah yeah..so do we, but guess what, I can stand on the corner w/ a sign that says "Jesus was a magician..." and not worry about being burried up to my head and then rocks dropped on my scull

I must be going nuts. I would swear on my life that the dude that called in to bitch about Ant and Jimmy's take on Muslims, George from Colorado, was Striker. Then just in case I wasn't exactly sure, he calls in during the NEXT break with a line as Striker from Wackbag. Same exact voice, tone, all of it. Someone else has to listen back and hear the same thing.

Must not have been much going on in the greater Denver area this morning.

So I take it that's a yes.

mikeybot

SPANAKOPITA!!!
So you're saying that stoning someone isn't barbaric?
Yes or no. Don't give any kind of conditional answers.

livebackwards

Proud Patron of Ted's Conglomerated Gasmaskery
In a lot of Muslim cultures (not all, but a lot) circumcision happens to boys between the ages of six and eleven.

I can name about a hundred things that happened to me in those five years. Thank Christ that isn't one of them.