George Zimmerman Trial on the Trayvon Martin killing: Verdict is Not Guilty

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
The human race is garbage.

The great thing about being a pessimist... I'm rarely disappointed.
The only time a pessimist is disappointed is when they see other people with hope... silly, foolish people who believe things can get better.

Oh, I love inspirational quotes. Each time someone I know posts these on FB, I just immerse myself in second hand embarrassment. My favorite ones are those which are misunderstood by the poster. Yum.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
Oh, I love inspirational quotes. Each time someone I know posts these on FB, I just immerse myself in second hand embarrassment. My favorite ones are those which are misunderstood by the poster. Yum.
You're gonna love The Horse.

Oh, so they were preparing her for another trial? Who are "they"? Who tried to give her a makeover?

It would be so cool if this turned out to be like a fairytale, where the chick turned out to be smart, and lost all that weight and that neck donut thingie, started looking pretty, finished college, found herself a great job, moved to a fancy neighborhood, went to court and said that Trayvon was an aggressive little shit and got what he deserved.
World of fantasy, aaaah.

In America there's a popular but ficticious belief that our underclass is poor due to systemic barriers. If those barriers we're removed they'd flourish and become hyperintelligent successes.

The truth is, social Darwinism pushes them down because they are mainly dummies who care only about shitty trivialities and don't care about anything that breeds success.

They thought they could prove that if given more, she'd prove the point.and poor black people would raise their head up and crow about how racism is proven to be why they are poor.

And she proved them wrong, twice.

It would be so cool if this turned out to be like a fairytale, where the chick turned out to be smart, and lost all that weight and that neck donut thingie, started looking pretty, finished college, found herself a great job, moved to a fancy neighborhood...........
That's about what happened to Crystal Gail Mangum.

Ever heard of the Duke Lacrosse Team?

DiggerNick

Donator
Oddly no mention of how her studies are going to become ummm a fashion designer I guess for Manatees?
Whatever job she gets she better hope being able to communicate in the English language isn't a requirement.

Remember when they tried to tell us that her incomprehensible ghetto mouth-farts were some kind of regional accent, and that's why nobody could understand a fucking word that walrus said?

Good times. Dead n!ggers and a dumb fat bitch to laugh at.

Whatever job she gets she better hope being able to communicate in the English language isn't a requirement.

Remember when they tried to tell us that her incomprehensible ghetto mouth-farts were some kind of regional accent, and that's why nobody could understand a fucking word that walrus said?

Well she was Haitian blah de blah blah... when my mother moved to England in the 60's she spoke 3 languages... German, French and some Italian... and when living in England she learned how to speak English... so why can't tubby learn English after moving here as a fucking child...

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
Stay at home moms and single women just LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE to share inspirational quotes all day long on FB. Its just something they have to do.

jnoble

She's validated on this retweet she had....

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Yes Bill, I'm sure you shot to success and billionaire status using reverse psychology hiring only lazy assholes to fix and run things at IBM which resulted in much profit.
Sure you did.

jnoble

Wait a sec, now I remember her. She's the one who looked sort of like fatter Patrice in drag on the stand.

Stay at home moms and single women just LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE to share inspirational quotes all day long on FB. Its just something they have to do.
People only share quotes that betray their vice.

If I see someone post about how depressed people are awesome, it's because they're depressed.

If they share one about how being lazy is an asset, it's because they're lazy.

If they post one about how sleeping naked helps overall health, they sleep naked.

If they post how eating jizz is healthy, offer her a snack.

It's a rare occurrence when your face is so fat that your eyes almost disappear within all that mess.