Geraldo is the worst

AssHat

Jul 26, 2005
Buffalo, NY
Listening to the replay. Yimmy put up a good fight, but I was hoping the boys would have beat Geraldo up a little bit. He is such a piece of shit.

dodisman

Feb 20, 2005
why is he the worst? because his opinion differs from Jimmy's or yours?

why is he 'such a piece of shit'...enlighten me

NihilisticEye

Dec 8, 2007
San Jose
Geraldo is an asscunt! He doesn't know what he's talking about. I grew up in L.A. and in Northern California and about 50 percent of the Mexicans that were in my schools didn't know how to speak English or spoke it very poorly, and they were born here! The schools I went to give the parents the option for their dumb kids to go to regular classes or all Spanish speaking classes, so a lot of them chose the latter. Way to go parents, now your kids are going to grow up to have shitty jobs because English isn't their first language.

We should stop having these "special" classes for foreigners. Stop it with those multilingual signs everywhere. Everyone living in this country, or any country for that matter, needs to know the language and assimilate, which is not what a good portion of Hispanics are doing in this country.

I'm hispanic by the way.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
I just have one thing..he said the Irish had to learn English when they came here. HEY DOPE! I THINK MOST IRISH WERE FLUENT IN ENGLISH!!

TallBaby

Unregistered User .
Sep 9, 2005
Dallas, TX
...but.....but.....hispanics arent causing that much crime!

AssHat

Jul 26, 2005
Buffalo, NY

I know I didn't expand much. I was too aggravated to complete my thought. Basically my problem was with him spewing what he seems to believe is "facts" about immigrants learning english at the same rate as American children. I admit I have nothing statistical to base by opinion on, but I have definitely seen multiple examples of immigrant groups that isolate themselves from society and aren't attempting to assimilate into this culture. I'm not even arguing whether or not these people should be assimilating or not, but Geraldo was denying that this even occurs. Jimmy was hinting at some good examples.

Personally, I've seen it with friends that teach in NYC elementary schools, with 3rd graders who still speak little to no english and many parents show no interest in their children attempting to learn the language. Another example (afraid to admit it) I happened to catch on an episode of 'Hogan knows best' a while back. They had just moved somewhere in Miami and as the stupid kids went out to explore the area, found that no one spoke english.

I've routinely seen other such examples of these "pockets." I believe that it happens in fairly large numbers (obviously not with everyone), and Geraldo dismissed it. I've also been disgusted seeing him elsewhere.

Feb 20, 2006
**** Island
We should stop having these "special" classes for foreigners. Stop it with those multilingual signs everywhere. Everyone living in this country, or any country for that matter, needs to know the language and assimilate, which is not what a good portion of Hispanics are doing in this country.

:clap::clap:

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
Geraldo is full of shit. My sister is a math teacher. She deals with Mexican kids who don't want to speak English, and want to be instructed in Spanish. They seem to think that since they can get everything else in Spanish (menus, voice prompts on phone systems, etc) that they should be taught in Spanish too. Their parents are just as bad. The school has to hire interpreters to deal with the parents who don't speak English either. Fucking bullshit.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
I just have one thing..he said the Irish had to learn English when they came here. HEY DOPE! I THINK MOST IRISH WERE FLUENT IN ENGLISH!!
I think he said something about them speaking Gaelic, which made his statement even more stupid.

As for second & third generation hispanics knowing English he apparently has never been to Westbury.

Originally Posted by NihilisticEye
:clap::clap::clap: BRAVO

This burned my ass a few minutes ago. My church has 3 Spanish Masses. The volunteer who puts together the music sheets for one of the masses is about 19 or 20. He told me today that he's going to be away for 3 months this summer. Before I go further, the kid was born & raised right here on Long Island. When I asked him where he was going he tells me 'I'm going to my country'. Ummm, isn't America your country?

I'll never forget saying something to my grandfather about being an Italian-American. He was first generation American and as proud as proud could be he told me that I was an American Italian. That I can be proud of my heritage but that I was American FIRST and Italian second. That's a concept these people just don't get

Lunchbox420

The Kenny Powers of Wackbag
Mar 6, 2007
Geraldo is full of shit. My sister is a math teacher. She deals with Mexican kids who don't want to speak English, and want to be instructed in Spanish. They seem to think that since they can get everything else in Spanish (menus, voice prompts on phone systems, etc) that they should be taught in Spanish too. Their parents are just as bad. The school has to hire interpreters to deal with the parents who don't speak English either. Fucking bullshit.
I live in Lancaster PA where the Puerto Ricans outnumber the whites in the school system almost 2 to 1, even the PR's dont want to learn English, they would rather talk in Spanish so they dont have to pay attention in school and cry racism when they fail.

Vyce

Light-skinned, with no Negro dialect.
Feb 11, 2006
Washington D.C.
As I said before in the other thread, Geraldo speaks in absolutes too much.

Furthermore, in the immigration debate, he really falls more in line with the open-borders extremists. He doesn't represent how most Americans (what even most legal HISPANICS!) feel on the issue.

SatansCheerledr

Ideologically Unsound
Apr 6, 2005
I Will Pay Snakes To Bite You
Classic example of someone with a microphone in front of them. (Linglpalonga) The shit he was saying simply wasn't true. He was simply spouting shit right out of his ass.

Capt.Caveman

Totally unlikeable
Jan 13, 2005
closer to a playground then allowed by law

OK here's my 2 main reasons for wishing anal warts filled with aids on him

1 IMUS!!!!!he was calling for him firing. him and Patrice argued on Hannity
2 Giving away troop positions during the gulf war remember that one

hudsonharden

Jan 30, 2007
Geneseo, NY
I live in Lancaster PA where the Puerto Ricans outnumber the whites in the school system almost 2 to 1, even the PR's dont want to learn English, they would rather talk in Spanish so they dont have to pay attention in school and cry racism when they fail.
Same thing here in the schools in Western NY. All the Puerto Rican kids know English but pretend they don't so they don't have to pay attention in school.

T

tensionhead

He just came off as a fuckhole for not really answering any of Jimmy's questions. He'd just quote that stupid study over and over again.
It's not the fact that he's wrong that makes him a cunt nose, it's the fact that he doesn't fucking listen.

dodisman

Feb 20, 2005
have some of you people traveled...Christ there are multilingual signs EVERYWHERE in countries where English isn't the primary language...some of you are so ethno-centric its pathetic.

AssHat

Jul 26, 2005
Buffalo, NY
have some of you people traveled...Christ there are multilingual signs EVERYWHERE in countries where English isn't the primary language...some of you are so ethno-centric its pathetic.
Are you still denying all the other examples of people who refuse to assimilate? Like I said, I'm not even arguing whether they should have to assimilate or not. But as said, Geraldo wasn't listening to Jimmy, kept "quoting" some study and talking out his ass, and wouldn't accept the idea that there are many people who do not want to assimilate into this culture. That is why he is an asshole, and that is why I wish the bbboys would have stuck up for Jimmy. Especially since you know Ant must have strong opinions about this too.

blueribbie

registered dick hole
Jun 16, 2006
Yeah, so? We are the big swinging dick on this globe and I think that's pretty cool. This is the big leagues- not some faggy little "multi cultural" Euro country (who by the way are being taken over from within by the muslims).

We should be importing the BEST and the BRIGHTEST from around the world that would fucking love to come here legally and would be happy to assimilate to our culture. But instead we are getting the very worst people from shithole countries because they are breaking the law to get here and our pussy government then restricts the fuck out of the "good" immigrants that can come here.

Mexicans stink.

:clap::clap:

TheSqueakyWheel

Jul 14, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
I worked with Geraldo and his brother (his producer) once in NYC, and I have to say, he is an ass... His Brother plays "bad cop" but not by much. He makes Hollywood actor dousche bags look like nothing. EVRY arrogant and thinks he is the star of Fox News.

Clint

Jan 26, 2005
Lubbock, TEXAS
I work in the oilfields of west Texas and I can speak from personal experience that the majority of mexicans that were not born in the US, come here and don't attempt to learn the language. It is a pain in the ass to try to tell someone to not open that valve that is holding in 2000 psi because it will kill you and not have them understand because they don't speak english.

silentbob8201

Jun 29, 2005

Simple answer he is Geraldo Rivera. Do we need more reason?

Capt.Caveman

Totally unlikeable
Jan 13, 2005
closer to a playground then allowed by law
I've been all over the world. and you know what i've learned? Besides Australia all the countries i've been to were SHITHOLES!!!!!

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
What's so ethno-centric about expecting people who live in this country to speak the common language? We're not talking tourists, we're talking residents. People who choose to live in a certain country and then do nothing to assimilate. Do you honestly think that if you were to go to China and tell them that you wanted your kids educated in their native tongue and not in Mandarin they'd comply? Or Germany? Or anywhere else for that matter? They'd tell you tough shit, you're living in our country so learn our language & learn our ways.