Get woke go broke

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Is this a bit or do you really have no clue how you're getting swatted around right now?
Why would I care? I've admitted multiple times to all the names I've been called. You guys are the ones that never admit to anything.

Also, the fact you think you are getting the best of me completely proves my point about you. And I'm not saying I'm getting the best of you. We both look like idiots.

SatansCheerledr

Ideologically Unsound
Why would I care? I've admitted multiple times to all the names I've been called. You guys are the ones that never admit to anything.

Also, the fact you think you are getting the best of me completely proves my point about you. And I'm not saying I'm getting the best of you. We both look like idiots.
I don't think you're an idiot. I think you think with your emotions. Like a vagina man.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
I don't think you're an idiot. I think you think with your emotions. Like a vagina man.
Agreed. And I think you'll agree to this. Remember a few posts back when you thought you were winning this and made a fool of yourself saying that? Much like me being a vagina man, that moment really sucked for you too. Let's just say you were winning, even though there is no winning at this, that would have made you lose your lead and that's the type of foolishness you always do and have no clue you are doing it.

SatansCheerledr

Ideologically Unsound
Agreed. And I think you'll agree to this. Remember a few posts back when you thought you were winning this and made a fool of yourself saying that? Much like me being a vagina man, that moment really sucked for you too. Let's just say you were winning, even though there is no winning at this, that would have made you lose your lead and that's the type of foolishness you always do and have no clue you are doing it.
Look dude, I have no idea what this winning thing is you're talking about. Right now, at this particular moment I'm highly amused with someone getting all worked up over absolutely nothing. That's the extent of it for me. I think someone could use a nice cup of chamomile tea right about now.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Look dude, I have no idea what this winning thing is you're talking about. Right now, at this particular moment I'm highly amused with someone getting all worked up over absolutely nothing. That's the extent of it for me. I think someone could use a nice cup of chamomile tea right about now.
Ohh, we are back to the "who cares less" thing?

However much you don't care, multiply that by inifinity, and that's how much I don't care.

Your turn.

SatansCheerledr

Ideologically Unsound
I'll sit back in my epsom salts and think about your "winning" post. Man, now that was a monumental fuck up. It's best not to prove my point so thoroughly mid-fight.

I care less than you.

Your turn.
That's adorable you think this is a fight.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Good. You do all sorts of dumb shit here without realizing it so I think it would be good for you to go check out some of those posts to see how awful they are.

Glad we could work this out.
Return of soundboard SatansCheerledr? Not unless we get some more tits. That’s unlikely since i hurt his wife’s feelings a couple years ago. Now when she wants to read or post she just uses his account.

Which is hysterical given the little battle you guys were having.

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih
Return of soundboard SatansCheerledr? Not unless we get some more tits. That’s unlikely since i hurt his wife’s feelings a couple years ago. Now when she wants to read or post she just uses his account.

Which is hysterical given the little battle you guys were having.
I miss the Newsletter.