Get woke go broke

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih

Your Highness nooo!

BKKK 2019 has terrible optics

Bro, you have the Chinese character for faggot tattooed across your potbelly--you're not intimidating anyone. I mean, maybe if you had a jaw like the dude in the wheelchair beside you it would work, but as it stands you just look silly. Beetle Bailey looks pretty tough though.

You'd think that guy would cover his face so he doesn't lose his job for being aligned with antifa.

Atomic Fireball

Donator
Terrible distribution of oppressed minorities. Too many white kids...no Palestinain refugees. Is the light brown dude supposed to be Asian or Hispanic? Disgusting representation
Burger King balked at their agency's updated campaign, so the agency sold it to Clinton 2016

Atomic Fireball

Donator
Oopsie. Eight billion down the shitter, and P&G pays these fucktards millions to immolate themselves

DiggerNick

Donator
Oopsie. Eight billion down the shitter, and P&G pays these fucktards millions to immolate themselves

But, but... how many women does his fire station employ?

I changed to Palmolive shaving foam. Better shave, smells nicer. If I had a social life bitches would be flocking to me for the scent alone.

click

But, but... how many women does his fire station employ?

I changed to Palmolive shaving foam. Better shave, smells nicer. If I had a social life bitches would be flocking to me for the scent alone.
What is this shit? Palmolive only makes dish soap here.

click

It's a Colgate company, nigga. Their shaving foam is the shit.
These Palmolive commercials where iconic in the states at the time.
Madge was the star lol. So, what next? You never heard the term "Please don't
squeeze the Charmin" ?

Mags

A.K.A. Chad
Donator
These Palmolive commercials where iconic in the states at the time.
Madge was the star lol. So, what next? You never heard the term "Please don't
squeeze the Charmin" ?
Mister Whipple was the man.

Bobobie

Some products only have a regional market share. I was surprised that someone my age never heard of Faygo or saw their commercials.