Get woke go broke

That shite's like 5 years old.

GoomerGrapes has come and gone.
Goomer Grapes its still here.

The woman who started it just ruined a mans life, forcing him to commit suicide, and now, she has a brand new job writing at DC comics!

Its another win for Zoe Quinn. I made a rhyme.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator

The woman who started it just ruined a mans life, forcing him to commit suicide, and now, she has a brand new job writing at DC comics!

Good. Beta cucks should all be driven to the rope.

Zoe Skank finally does something useful.

the max

attempted murder? now honestly, what is that?
She did something useful by accident while everything she's ever tried to do in her life has been a failure.

There's a message in there somewhere.

Atomic Fireball

Donator

Sigler’s princess will be visiting from a Latino Jewish kingdom, leading some to believe that the character is also intended to be Latina.
Just make it a black jewish latino inuit trans muslim asian kingdom

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$

I wish I could remember her name but we had a local solicitor (woman) go on a vicious and unrelenting attack on the chairman of a local school board, back in the early 2000’s I mean she pounded the shit out of the poor guy over anything and everything you could imagine including a ton of what turned out to be false accusations, including some sex shit, he beat everything but it ended up costing him a fortune, and his family, and the solicitor still kept pounding him using the “I’m just doing my job”

So yeah he killed him self

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Let's not feel bad for those who were let go. They were all given a Kathy Ireland swimsuit edition and a shoe phone.

the max

attempted murder? now honestly, what is that?
Not only did SI get woke but they also were part of the "Pivot to Video" a few years ago where they decided that instead of people wanting to read stories like adults that people would rather watch short videos with captions and moving pictures.

There were a bunch of layoffs across multiple sites after that and I don't think most of these places ever recovered.

"Wokeness" and being lectured by sanctimonious frauds certainly didn't help but I think they were already on the downslide as seen above, putting a fucking shim in a bathing suit on the cover.

Atomic Fireball

Donator
They're Grrrrrrravely ill with a respiratory infection!

So Kellogg's wants to throw Corn Flakes and Fruit Loops and Rice Krispies into the cereal bowl of inclusivity, out of which will come a conglomerated, mulatto, MONGREL class of breakfast food!

SKEPTIC

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.

So Kellogg's wants to throw Corn Flakes and Fruit Loops and Rice Krispies into the cereal bowl of inclusivity, out of which will come a conglomerated, mulatto, MONGREL class of breakfast food!
"Really? That can't be true, can it?"

CNN: Kellogg joins GLAAD for anti-bullying campaign with All Together cereal

Kellogg’s new ‘All Together’ cereal celebrates LGBTQ youth

/checks Delorean dashboard, noting the year 2019
"Oh, right, we're living in clown world now."

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger

The jokes just write themselves :haha7: