Get woke go broke

If you don't actively resist Nazis then you yourself are a Nazi.
Nazi.

Reminder that fascism is a collaboration between an authoritarian government and big business.

A lot of people fail to see its government AND big tech doing the censoring in tandem, republican and democrat. Those who think it's purely libtard silicon valley are uninformed

There’s no fucking N.... the fuck are you talking about?

I don't know how the fuck I actually clicked "post reply" because I realised that belatedly before posting the reply.
Stupid mistake followed by retarded act

I'm a shoe-in for ROTY

Saikotic

Scraping a dull blade across your tender eyeball
Donator
CETOUTE - ETOE = CUNT :p

Makes me laugh does this plot :D

Women are bullied and attacked by other women FAR more than they are by men. Women are far more vindictive than men, on average.

If women had this power to electrocute, the smell of fried snatch would be everywhere, as they fought and fried each other over men they wanted.
All men would be dead within a year. The initial culling would kill most of us off until a bright woman or two decided to herd the rest into cages or prisons. That'd last until the horde-army of militant crazed feminists came through destroying everyone and everything in a mad quest to kill all men.

All men would be dead within a year. The initial culling would kill most of us off until a bright woman or two decided to herd the rest into cages or prisons. That'd last until the horde-army of militant crazed feminists came through destroying everyone and everything in a mad quest to kill all men.

"Planet of the Cunts"

I dont even know how I got here

Saikotic

Scraping a dull blade across your tender eyeball
Donator
"Planet of the Cunts"

I dont even know how I got here
Well you see, a feminist had a daydream in which she finally killed at men........

Atomic Fireball

Donator

Mags

A.K.A. Chad
Donator
That ^^ could be the reply to every one of your replies to me.

Self awareness much :action-sm
Only one of us is trying to be 'something' here.
You don’t deserve much more than casual responses.

Keep trying, new guy. You’ll get there!

I am wondering how long you will keep replying to my replies, I want to see how far your infantile pissing contest will run for.
There's also a strong correlation between wives getting mysterious black eyes and last word internet forum type men. Be careful, we don't want you to grow up into that type of man (when you eventually grow up), for society's sake of course

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
I am wondering how long you will keep replying to my replies, I want to see how far your infantile pissing contest will run for.
There's also a strong correlation between wives getting mysterious black eyes and last word internet forum type men. Be careful, we don't want you to grow up into that type of man (when you eventually grow up), for society's sake of course
You got 'em on the ropes, champ. Go in for the kill.

Mags

A.K.A. Chad
Donator

How old a fake Mick are ya, champ?

Further, have you admitted you are powerless over alcohol and decided to turn your life over to god?

How old a fake Mick are ya, champ?

Further, have you admitted you are powerless over alcohol and decided to turn your life over to god?
I see you've moved on from the cool kid nonchalant posts to accusations of fake mickery :D

Dublin born n bred lass, don't forget it.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
Careful you don't piss on each other. Margaret appreciates your support. Cute
Whoa! Why you swingin' at your corner man, champ?

Get back in there, Rock, and knock him to tommorah!