Get your wallets out, boys and girls!!!

Simby19

I want to have L'il Jimmy's babies
It's the return of the greatest fads of the 20th century. Back by popular demand.....the

ZUBAZ PANTS

Due to an overwhelming popular demand, the company has started production again. Just like the early years, the return of Zubaz in 2007 means the return of zebra print pants in a limited variety of colors. Be the first in your group of friends to declare their love and passion for Zubaz and your local sports team.

Available in 6 lovely colors!

http://zubaz.com/

For those of you who aren't cool enough to recognize this hip way to make a bold statement, I turn your attention to Mr. MC Hammer:

[yt]EMzoBkaFxh4[/yt]

MJMANDALAY

Ummmm
Well I hope my wife doesn't fiind this thread

Xtra Krispy

Mullets of the world rejoice!

They Just heard the news and couldn't be happier

I knew I should have saved my Bojo's and Z Cavaricci's!

It's all coming back around.

I knew I should have saved Z Cavaricci's!.

ugh I actually wore those....I went to Catholic school and I got away with wearing those instead of dress pants....

God I was/still am a faggot:p

Simby19

I want to have L'il Jimmy's babies
I'm ordering one in every color.

mik3

fornicating madly
The Legion of Doom own/ed this company. They got 20some mil from the NFL back in the day when they made the Zubaz hats/jackets.

krunk

sackboy-licious

kloraferm

Humor is reason gone mad
I'm not even really old enough to remember those much, but even still, I know enough to say "no thanks"

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
I knew I should have saved my Bojo's and Z Cavaricci's!

It's all coming back around.
pffft im sure if i dug thew my old closet at my mothers house i could dig up a pair or two of cavaricci's and even a shirt or two..... problem is there is no fucking way in hell im fitting in to those 34" waist

Budyzir

There's nothing quite like a shorn scrotum.
I think I'll stick with my Docker Khakis.

Don't forget shirts glorified by this guy.