Getting Blocked on Aim

Sep 10, 2005
Staten Island, NY
Sucks...that ever happen to anyone for no apparent reason? No Fight, nothing just they block you...on a certain day....:mad4: Then you go on your other sn they dont know and see that there online still? It drives me bonkers ::hammer:

Sep 10, 2005
Staten Island, NY
Well when its a girl you been talking to....my old hs friend who said they had a crush on me for like 4 years, and we were supposed to chill and haven't talked in 2 days, i might just go insane.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
Well when its a girl you been talking to....my old hs friend who said they had a crush on me for like 4 years, and we were supposed to chill and haven't talked in 2 days, i might just go insane.
There's this old fashioned means of communication, it's called a telephone. Before you go insane, why not pick up one and call to find out why she's blocking you.

Common sense prevails

:action-sm

Sep 10, 2005
Staten Island, NY
How about calling someone out on that type of shit could lead to a more awkward fucked up situation...anyway. Im gonna let it play out and not do anything untill she talks to me first, dont wanna seem desperate.

HockeyHelmet

eugoogoolizer..you know one who speaks at funerals
Nov 24, 2004
Valley Stream
My ex blocked me from aim, not like we fought or anything...stupid...so stupid.

jimmyjimjimz

Wackbag's version of The Miz
Aug 12, 2005
Rockaway Beach, NYC
People always block me on AIM all the time. I honestly don't know why, but it doesn't always bother me.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
How about calling someone out on that type of shit could lead to a more awkward fucked up situation...anyway. Im gonna let it play out and not do anything untill she talks to me first, dont wanna seem desperate.
Don't call her up to find out why she blocked you on AIM...just call her up and say 'hi, haven't spoken to you lately and I want to see what's happening.' You'll be able to tell by the tone of her voice whether it's something you should pursue or not. That's how we did it back before texting and IM'ing became the fad.

Or man up & move on ... plenty of other chicks out there waiting to block you ;)

HummerTuesdays

Another girrrrl!!!
Apr 24, 2005
On the road to ruin
I hope you freak this chick out enough & she gets smart & sets her preferences so that only people on her list can contact her. It'll keep stalkers like you at bay. :)

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
I hope you freak this chick out enough & she gets smart & sets her preferences so that only people on her list can contact her. It'll keep stalkers like you at bay. :)

Problem is this chick did know him ...

Well when its a girl you been talking to....my old hs friend who said they had a crush on me for like 4 years, and we were supposed to chill and haven't talked in 2 days

HummerTuesdays

Another girrrrl!!!
Apr 24, 2005
On the road to ruin
I said "stalkers" not "strangers." This way, when she blocks the screen name he has been using, if he tries to see if she's on-line by using his "secret screen name" her screen name won't come up. It stops creepy people & creepy threads like this.

Jun 2, 2005
Dallas
Don't call her up to find out why she blocked you on AIM...just call her up and say 'hi, haven't spoken to you lately and I want to see what's happening.' You'll be able to tell by the tone of her voice whether it's something you should pursue or not. That's how we did it back before texting and IM'ing became the fad.

Or man up & move on ... plenty of other chicks out there waiting to block you ;)
Yes, use the smoke signals! Then if she answers you club her and drag her to your cave by the hair

WhiteHonkyDevil

El hombre de los moleculos!
Dec 8, 2004
Detroit, MI
I said "stalkers" not "strangers." This way, when she blocks the screen name he has been using, if he tries to see if she's on-line by using his "secret screen name" her screen name won't come up. It stops creepy people & creepy threads like this.
There are always ways around that.