ghost guns

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Another tease of a story bound to have a ton of bad information.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
To be fair about it, she did have a drill press behind her, so she at least knows she's starting from an incomplete lower.

the Streif

¡¡¡¡sıʞunɹɹɹɹɹɹɹℲ
Donator
Stupid twat waffle is a stupid twat waffle.

Nothing surprising there.

MrAbovePar

En Taro Anthony
I've been making a lot of ghost guns with a compact router. The one's I've made are really nice. Almost look professional.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
Using a good jig, you can get really nice results using a compact router. Buddy of mine built one from a polymer lower, was even easier than my aluminum one. I don't trust poly for firearms though, at least not for the AR platform. The stress at the point where the buffer tube meets the lower has to be enough to crack poly.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Every firearm should be a ghost gun; it's the only way to keep the scale of power from tipping over.

MrAbovePar

En Taro Anthony
Been using a good jig. Taking my time and making some nice aluminum lowers. More than I really need. Just got addicted to buying them on sale.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
Been using a good jig. Taking my time and making some nice aluminum lowers. More than I really need. Just got addicted to buying them on sale.
Just AR-15, or are you doing AR-10 too? I was thinking of doing an AR-10 for my next build.

Bobobie

I'd most likely get a CETME or AR180 parts kit. You don't need as much tooling and I've access to a mig welder.

CougarHunter

Lying causes cat piss smell.

I'm a low-information poster that generally relies on thread titles.