Ghost Hunters International

Capt.Caveman

Totally unlikeable
Jan 13, 2005
I'm really trying to get into it. I love Ghost Hunters but I don't know if it's the irish guy who always runs away or the fruit Andy's annoying voice or the fact that they haven't found anything but i haven't been able to get into it. MARCH 5 the real Ghost Hunters starts

silentbob8201

Jun 29, 2005
Actually we dont see shit each episode and they have declared 95 percent of the cases so far Haunted or Supernatural. the show's fucking shit.

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
Jul 21, 2003
Not digging the International version. It's just not that good. It needs Jason and Grant. Waiting for March 5th though!

NikkorTheMonk

Apr 26, 2005
It blows chunks. And they had to get rid of Bryan some how, so they shipped his bucktoothed whiny ass off to Europe.

Capt.Caveman

Totally unlikeable
Jan 13, 2005
It blows chunks. And they had to get rid of Bryan some how, so they shipped his bucktoothed whiny ass off to Europe.
he actually doesn't bother me. andy i wanna beat with a shovel, the irish guy is annoying as hell, the 2 holes are irratating and the leader guy raises his eyebrows WAY to much. but i still watch cause ghost hunters is one of my fave shows.

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
Jul 21, 2003
he actually doesn't bother me. andy i wanna beat with a shovel, the irish guy is annoying as hell, the 2 holes are irratating and the leader guy raises his eyebrows WAY to much. but i still watch cause ghost hunters is one of my fave shows.
The leader guy is who annoys the hell outta me and I can't really figure out why. He's not as pompous as the head guy of the Paranormal State, but he doesn't have the same personality of Grant and Jason.

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
Jun 10, 2005
I'm really trying to get into it. I love Ghost Hunters but I don't know if it's the irish guy who always runs away or the fruit Andy's annoying voice or the fact that they haven't found anything but i haven't been able to get into it. MARCH 5 the real Ghost Hunters starts
Actually we dont see shit each episode and they have declared 95 percent of the cases so far Haunted or Supernatural. the show's fucking shit.
Not digging the International version. It's just not that good. It needs Jason and Grant. Waiting for March 5th though!
The leader guy is who annoys the hell outta me and I can't really figure out why. He's not as pompous as the head guy of the Paranormal State, but he doesn't have the same personality of Grant and Jason.

QFMFT!!!

I still can't get into the show. Andy Andrews is the only thing about the show i like. My buddy and I make fun of him all the mother fucking time. We keep saying he should have his own show... Hobo Hunters! ......... well, it was funny before i typed it.