Ghost Pepper Beef Jerky

Motor Head

HIGHWAY TRASH REMOVAL
Jan 23, 2006
Land of hicks and rubes.
I eat beef jerky pretty much every night I'm working because it's yummy and doesn't require refrigeration. So last night I was on patrol and I dug out my little baggie of yummy beef jerky to chew on while I was west of Omaha on the open interstate. I tore a good size strip and commenced to eating it, when I detected a fireball slowly growing in my mouth. Now my wife usually does the grocery shopping, and on occasion she does by me some pretty spicy jerky, but this was something far worse.

My mouth felt like I had just licked the sun. I had to pull my car to the side of the road, flip on my lights and guzzle a half gallon of tea, which of course only made it worse. After suffering for a good 20 minutes, I decided to call my wife. She wanted to 'surprise' me with some Ghost Pepper beef jerky that she got from a friend. Apparently the meat is marinated in a nice blend of soy sauce and a mash made of ghost peppers and habanero peppers.

My asshole is squirting napalm about every 30 minutes now. I have to admit it's blistering hot, and I do like it. However, not knowing I was about to tongue Satan's asshole while driving 75 on the interstate....that's bad, mmmmmmkay.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
Sounds like grounds for divorce to me. Ghost peppers are no joke.

Motor Head

HIGHWAY TRASH REMOVAL
Jan 23, 2006
Land of hicks and rubes.
Nah it's my fault. She got me some Habanero spiced jerky a couple months ago and I complained that whoever made it was a little lite on the heat. Being a good wife she inquired to a co-worker who has a husband that makes his own jerky. I guess he is a pepper freak.

NuttyJim

Feb 18, 2006
that sounds good. I wish I could get stuff like that out here.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Aug 26, 2002
Your house, behind the couch
Nice! I gotta get some of that.

Every year when we go to the Florida Keys we stop into
a little shop on Key West called Peppers of Key West.

They have all kinds of hot sauces, rubs, marinades and more.
Got a killer soy sauce there that's hot as hell. 2 drops is good,
3 is insane. I'll be going there again in 2 months.

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
Jul 24, 2005
Idaho
Summer's Eve Douche - Ghost Pepper Formula

NuttyJim

Feb 18, 2006
Just ordered some Ghost Chili and Scorpion Chili Jerky!

Josh_R

Jan 29, 2005
Akron, Ohio
I eat beef jerky pretty much every night I'm working because it's yummy and doesn't require refrigeration. So last night I was on patrol and I dug out my little baggie of yummy beef jerky to chew on while I was west of Omaha on the open interstate. I tore a good size strip and commenced to eating it, when I detected a fireball slowly growing in my mouth. Now my wife usually does the grocery shopping, and on occasion she does by me some pretty spicy jerky, but this was something far worse.

My mouth felt like I had just licked the sun. I had to pull my car to the side of the road, flip on my lights and guzzle a half gallon of tea, which of course only made it worse. After suffering for a good 20 minutes, I decided to call my wife. She wanted to 'surprise' me with some Ghost Pepper beef jerky that she got from a friend. Apparently the meat is marinated in a nice blend of soy sauce and a mash made of ghost peppers and habanero peppers.

My asshole is squirting napalm about every 30 minutes now. I have to admit it's blistering hot, and I do like it. However, not knowing I was about to tongue Satan's asshole while driving 75 on the interstate....that's bad, mmmmmmkay.
Holy fuck this is so funny! It sounds like a scene out of Super Troopers. I wish your dash cam was on to catch you sputtering and cursing up a storm.

ShooterMcGavin

Go back to your shanties.
May 25, 2005
I LOVE GHOST PEPPER!!!!@!!!

If they make beef jerky with it I'll be all over it.

Jun 2, 2005
Dallas
There's a little shit-hole smoke house half way between Dallas and Houston that makes the best jerky on the planet. It's one of those places my dad and I used to stop at every time when I was a kid.

So a few months ago my wife and I bought a bunch of it and ate it on the way home from somewhere, and we were fucking miserable for 48 hours with the exact same lava in the intestines feeling. Getting older sucks.

OilyJillFart

Well-Lubed Member
Sep 26, 2008
Nah it's my fault. She got me some Habanero spiced jerky a couple months ago and I complained that whoever made it was a little lite on the heat. Being a good wife she inquired to a co-worker who has a husband that makes his own jerky. I guess he is a pepper freak.
Don't you carry pepper juice on your tool belt all the time? Spray a little on the weak jerky and enjoy.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
Don't you carry pepper juice on your tool belt all the time? Spray a little on the weak jerky and enjoy.
i actually did that one day at work, one of the boys in blue was fucking around with his pepper spray i grabbed it and put it on my pizza....... mmmmmmmm incapacitating..... and yes, my asshole was on fire for at least a day. they still laugh about it at work.... just confirming my craziness

NuttyJim

Feb 18, 2006
Just went on there the other day and ordered the ghost jerky and scorpion jerky. Can't wait!

NuttyJim

Feb 18, 2006
Ghost Chili Jerky and Scorpion Chili Jerky is on its way. I've heard very good things about Ed's Roadhouse Beef Jerky so I am excited for it to come. I ended up ordering 1lb of the Ghost Chili and 6oz of the Scorpion Chili Jerky. I found this website while looking the stuff up. www.eatmoreheat.com . Here is a video of the guy eating the Ghost Chili Jerky. Pretty dated since now Scorpion Chili is now worlds hottest.

[video=youtube;BZmd9GpvzM4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZmd9GpvzM4[/video]