Ghost Whisperer starring Jay Mohr & Jennifer Love Hewitt Friday Primetime [Season 3]

SOS

ONA
Wackbag Staff
Aug 14, 2000
USA
CBS.com: Ghost Whisperer

Melinda Gordon (Jennifer Love Hewitt) communicates with earthbound spirits, ghosts who cling to the living because they have unfinished business that prevents them from moving beyond the familiar plane of existence that we call life. Inspired in part by the work of famed medium James Van Praagh and of Mary Ann Winkowski, a real-life communicator with spirits, GHOST WHISPERER explores the spiritual side of life and death as Melinda navigates among the dead and the living in her sometimes chilling, sometimes heart-rending and sometimes amusing attempts to act as an intermediary between the ghosts and those they haunt. Jim (David Conrad), her husband, worries about the emotional toll this work is taking on his wife as they embark on a new life together. Andrea, her friend and business partner in their antique store, is fascinated by Melinda's talent. Melinda is somewhat reluctant to reveal her "gift" to new friend Delia Banks (Camryn Manheim), a single mom who lives in Grandview, fearing the consequences of drawing her into this "unconventional" world. For her part, Melinda accepts her unique abilities as a blessing and sometime a curse, but always helps her clients--alive or dead--find emotional closure.

Last season ended with Melinda saving children that were about to be killed when a monument was to fall on them. Professor Rick Payne played by Jay Mohr helped Melinda discover how to save the children against evil spirits.

TallBaby

Unregistered User .
Sep 9, 2005
Dallas, TX
Shouldnt this thread be titled:

Ghost Whisperer starring Jay Mohr About Me & Jennifer Love Hewitt Friday Primetime [Season 3]

mendozathejew

Mar 12, 2005
jersey
jennifer love hewitt has uh...changed

id still fuck her fat ass though

mendozathejew

Mar 12, 2005
jersey
she might just be pregnant. but these are some of whats in a google image search

the far side

Jul 6, 2006
Brick NJ
I cant remeber who said it but some came up with the ass whisperer it escapes me right now . But thats all i think of when i see this show. also the show on discovery something the dog whisperer what a load of jizz

MikeMcDouchebag

I've been mad for fucking years, absolutely years.
May 14, 2007
Dear God, what the hell has happened to her? It looks to me like she stepped into one too many Slim Jims while the show was on summer hiatus. I hope she's pregnant. If she were, at leat there's a chance that her ass could snap back to its normal size after a few months. I'd hate to think that her new look is permanent.

Oh who am I kidding. I'd still fuck her so hard that her next of kin would have to use dental records to identify her the next morning.

Beeman99

Mar 14, 2005
Id still fuck her. dont get me wrong. but this is a whole lot more than a "little extra"
granted, she isn't the tiny thing she was on Party Of Five, but you are saying she's fat?????

Fat is what Rosie is, what Star is, what Rosanne is. JLH is still fucking hotter than 95% of the women out there, and I'd blow my load in her day in and out

mendozathejew

Mar 12, 2005
jersey
granted, she isn't the tiny thing she was on Party Of Five, but you are saying she's fat?????
yeah look at those ankles in the photo where shes in black. she manages to have a relatively flat stomach, but her legs are fat. not thick, but fat. she doesnt have ankles in that photo.

But im sure shes capable of losing alot of weight quickly. but that disparity between her upper body and lower body is a bit bizarre.

SOS

ONA
Wackbag Staff
Aug 14, 2000
USA
The Bloody Mary episode wear cute college students started dying was incredibly hack.

Jay Mohr's scenes are the fun part of the show.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
If I had a vagina, I'd watch this pogram. But, since I don't have one, no dice.

abudabit

New Wackbag
Oct 10, 2004
She actually looks a lot better with some weight on her, her face was too long and skinny in the past. I love meaty JLH.