I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Really? He got busted for that?

No sense of humor asshats.:asshat:

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
Why are cops like that almost never the ones that get killed? Life isn't fair.

SatansCheerledr

Ideologically Unsound
Would, "Alright, that was pretty impressive, just bring it down a notch and don't do it again, OK?" have been the end of the world.

OccupyWackbag

"put that (camera) away."

Shut up you cunt.

BTW if you live in Jersey and a cop tells you to put away your camera feel free to tell him to fuck off.

NJ wiretap laws say only one person in a conversation has to know and consent to taping and it can be the person holding the camera.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Would, "Alright, that was pretty impressive, just bring it down a notch and don't do it again, OK?" have been the end of the world.
Seriously. What harm did he do?

Didn't even look like he dented the car.

No harm / no foul. Lighten up Francis.

Fustercluck

the fat pig was just jealous that he could climb up on a car roof without shitting his pants during exertion.

JonBenetRamsey

well shit the bed
"put that (camera) away."

Shut up you cunt.

BTW if you live in Jersey and a cop tells you to put away your camera feel free to tell him to fuck off.

NJ wiretap laws say only one person in a conversation has to know and consent to taping and it can be the person holding the camera.
are you in my state? if so, god fucking dammit. i will no longer defend new jersey due to your residency. if not, good. die in a fire.

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
are you in my state? if so, god fucking dammit. i will no longer defend new jersey due to your residency. if not, good. die in a fire.
Why? Cops that demand that people not film them are hypocritical cunts. You can't mount a camera to your dashboard to record every traffic stop you do and tell other people not to film you.

First off why the fuck would you climb on a cop car? Maybe when they're not there but he was asking to get fucked with.

That fat cop looked like the one from Hollywood Knights...... Bibbo?