OpieRadio Logo
Compound Media Logo
Jim Norton Logo

gibsmedats getting caught lying.. clappys all around

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by kidconnor, Sep 10, 2012.

1. kidconnor

kidconnor 55gallon hog

I would love for there to be an easy way to catch all those who cheat the system. But it's like trying to bail out a sinking boat with a teaspoon.

:clap::clap::clap:for them though..

You could hire the cheats to catch other cheats because they know the scams very well... but they're cheaters.. can you trust them by hiring them?

2. stevethrower

stevethrower Got Sig?

Mentioned this before... my buddy had a hmm hmm as a tenant in his basement. Every month she would get 4 or 5 official looking envelopes from the Ontario gubmnit under 4 different names... not saying they were cheques. But the did tend to arrive every first of the month.

At least she paid her rent on time.

Just remembered that one night an old boyfriend showed up drunk and broke the glass in the entrance to the apartment... my buddy basically went down stairs butt ass naked holding a shotgun and held him until the police showed up.

3. Motor Head

Motor Head HIGHWAY TRASH REMOVAL

I have read that every month half of the Chicago South Side residents can be found on buses on their way to Wisconsin to collect gibsmedats. Nothing shocks me including wealthy or well off white people cheating the system.

4. Ballbuster1

Ballbuster1 Sailing into the Danger Zone...
    Wackbag Staff

That infuriates me when I see them use an Access or EBT Card to buy food
    and take the cart outside and dump it all in the trunk of a new Benz or BMW.

5. whiskeyguy

whiskeyguy PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.

The pot growers around here use food stamp cards, even though a lot are pulling in $80,000+ a year. I've been standing behind them in line when they haven't had enough money on their card, so they pull out a roll of hundred dollar bills to pay the remaining balance.

6. JonBenetRamsey

JonBenetRamsey well shit the bed

i was food shopping the other week and 2 cunts bought $45 worth of sushi and paid for it with food stamps.