.gif request thread

ratedRsuperstar

...when McCainia runs wild on you!!!!
i can't make .gif's for shit andi'm sure there's been some of these threads before, but why not start fresh

i've seen a couple .gif's on here of obi wan using the force to :
1. throw a cat into a wall
2. blow up a head.

can someone please make an obi wan force push to clarice getting hit in the face with miggs' jizz
and
obi wan force push to joe dirt getting pushed over mop bucket and plant (from beginning of movie)

MAV

Nov 23, 2005
Denver, CO
i can't make .gif's for shit andi'm sure there's been some of these threads before, but why not start fresh

i've seen a couple .gif's on here of obi wan using the force to :
1. throw a cat into a wall
2. blow up a head.

can someone please make an obi wan force push to clarice getting hit in the face with miggs' jizz
and
obi wan force push to joe dirt getting pushed over mop bucket and plant (from beginning of movie)

thats quite a tall order

WhiskeyWhispers

I Want To Kill You All
Mar 11, 2007
Jersey
Man I really need a fucking job:

Just do me a favor, reply and let me know when you get it, save it and rehost it cause I'm gonna delete it to save bandwidth.

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
Jun 10, 2005

Just do me a favor, reply and let me know when you get it, save it and rehost it cause I'm gonna delete it to save bandwidth.
:clap: thats fantastic!

im trying to find a gif of Jessica Biel in the new movie Chuck and Larry where she is standing in her bra and panties which barely cover up anything, if anyone knows or can make one that would be awesome.

WhiskeyWhispers

I Want To Kill You All
Mar 11, 2007
Jersey

Chino Kapone

Jun 10, 2005

highway23

I miss NY wings
Jan 24, 2006
NC

holy shit that's fucking awesome :clap::clap::clap:

I don't even want to know how you merged those...

(but I do actually)

WhiskeyWhispers

I Want To Kill You All
Mar 11, 2007
Jersey
Chino, here you go . I'm bored today.
Resized and Optimized. Just save it and rehost so I can delete it.

Highway, what you do is take the 2 gifs you want to merge and put them in the same folder/ In imageready go to file > import > folder as frames. They will import as one gif. Just make sure that the one you want to see first is named sequentially ( so name like 00 and 01 and 00 will play first).

highway23

I miss NY wings
Jan 24, 2006
NC

okay, now I will be wasting the night away looking for gifs... :) thanks!

Chino Kapone

Jun 10, 2005
Chino, here you go . I'm bored today.
Resized and Optimized. Just save it and rehost so I can delete it.

Highway, what you do is take the 2 gifs you want to merge and put them in the same folder/ In imageready go to file > import > folder as frames. They will import as one gif. Just make sure that the one you want to see first is named sequentially ( so name like 00 and 01 and 00 will play first).
thank you good sir.

Highway23, go to the favorite gifs thread and there are a ton of good ones in there and also a link to a ton more.

martianvirus

READY THE ANALPROBES!!!!!!!!
Nov 20, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
I want a gif made of meatspin, but everytime i go there i forget to screen cap because i'm too busy jerking off.:icon_eek:

BusyChild04

I gotta return some video tapes.
Apr 28, 2005
Texas
how do you resize them? I'm trying to rip off Chino Kapone with the biel one. Also, another dumb question: Is there a way to make a .gif out of a scene off a DVD?

highway23

I miss NY wings
Jan 24, 2006
NC
you can resize them in photoshop's imageready

I'm not sure about DVD stuff...but I'm sure there is a way

ratedRsuperstar

:clap::clap::clap:

thank you very much sir. bra-fucking-vo.

any chance of the joe dirt-obi wan .gif . i swear i'll leave you alone after that

thanks again

ratedRsuperstar

I don't get twat you're asking for..
i described it in the first post of this page. just the obi wan clip to joe dirt after he got pushed over the mop bucket and into a plant

i have another SOTL request: buffalo bill doing the tuck dance (just the end of the scene when he's in full view before he poses)