Gift idea for ESD's future in-laws

striker

Why yes, I am an asshole, so what?
You know, with all this talk about the wedding, and what to get Dave and Casey, I was thinking, what should wackbag get Dave's future in-laws as a wedding present:

Well, at least it assumed the correct position

Personally, I'm leaning towards an autographed copy of #4, courtesy of wackbag.com. I mean what's the more perfect gift regarding your future son-in-law, a copy for mom, a copy for dad, and a copy for grandma.

Oh yeah, and I know I'll take some heat for this, but after all of you got to visit Earth2 today courtesy of myself and Turtle, I thought it only fair that we return you to your regular programming.

LiddyRules

I Think I'll Eat An Apple
* A gun with two bullets.
* A black man. It has to be better than what they'll get for a son-in-law.

While you are out buying gifts, be sure and pick up a box of Cuban cigars for Mr. Bennington.

TJLamb0518

Jumping That Shark....
#4 for sure! Can we slip a copy to the DJ to play during the reception?

RMPGP

striker you are a blackhole of funny here. you suck all the funny out of the RF universe.

TJLamb0518

Jumping That Shark....
striker you are a blackhole of funny here. you suck all the funny out of the RF universe.

Of course you'd think so. It's about how Dave is unloved and we know you can't stand that.

I'm surprised Casey isn't drinking over the uncomfortably close relationship you strive to have with ESD.....

napanickg

...is your father.
'm suprised that you guys are still trying to piss on dave's happiness. everyone is entitled to have a fucking life that isnt ruined by dickheads like striker. i hope you die in a fire. i dont really fucking get it. get over yourselves. sending a dave best of cd to casey's parents? that's fucking low. i now get why wacxkbag is becoming the new .net . fuck wackbag.

RMPGP

Of course you'd think so. It's about how Dave is unloved and we know you can't stand that.

I'm surprised Casey isn't drinking over the uncomfortably close relationship you strive to have with ESD.....
You find this post the least bit fucking funny? Really?

I was in fucking stitches yesterday when Dave was rocking out and then got clocked with a cowbell. That was funny.

This piece of shit thread isn't even close to being funny.

Again, the show might not be for you if you do think this is funny.

Apparently the hayseeds aren't just from the south.

TJLamb0518

Jumping That Shark....
You find this post the least bit fucking funny? Really?

I was in fucking stitches yesterday when Dave was rocking out and then got clocked with a cowbell. That was funny.

This piece of shit thread isn't even close to being funny.

Again, the show might not be for you if you do think this is funny.

Apparently the hayseeds aren't just from the south.

The only thing I'd findfunny about comedy Kryptonite Dave would be his autopsy.

And since HE'S a fairly new addition to a long running, successful show....maybe the show isn't for YOU since your homoerotic fixation is only on the new guy.

Notice HOW MANY long time, non-FBA listeners on here HATE DAVE for ruining the show. Or was yesterdays' hackey crap about his insipidly planned wedding actually what YOY found funny? Read the listening threads for yesterday and today. Go on. I'll wait. Then tell ALL of us the show must not be for us.

I know you love the moron, but to stand there with hands over ears saying "na-na-na-na, this is still good radio. this is still good radio" as dozens denounce it is sad and pitiful. Just like your hero.

RMPGP

I used to hate Dave. A fucking lot. And I was pretty vocal about it on here. My anti-Dave posts are still around if you search.

And then I discovered he's pretty funny if you don't take him seriously.

If there's a reason to bash him or throw a cowbell at him and it's Ronnie doing it, most likely I'll laugh my ass off. Ronnie knows what he's doing. Turtle knows what he's doing. Striker is just not funny though. Good try Striker. You must have taken a while to find all these funny images. ;)

TheDrip

I'm bi-winning.
People take anything Dave says/does seriously?

ern

Hiding behind my keyboard
Tractor trailer load of kleenex. Cry before the wedding, during, and the 3 weeks afterwards. God forbid that translucent guy attempts to procreate. Those poor people don't deserve such treatment.

striker

Why yes, I am an asshole, so what?
I'm so glad to be feeling the love of this thread, well except for a certain someone, but hey even Liddy and Silera enjoyed it.

Now of course, I would neverdo something as low as send that package to the future in-laws, but I would be glad to look into a box of Cubans for Mr. B.

Ronreddog

Unofficial O&A Twitter Tough Guy
I think an AK47 would be a great gift.