Gillette Gets Woke

Bobobie

Piers Morgan 'takes the piss' out of Gillette.

I wonder what the male execs at Gillette are up to if this is their view of men. Most of the metoo stuff comes from male feminists like Harvey.
A point they are both wrong about, there is a reason women's razors cost more. Whats keeping her from buy Men's Razors if the are 5 quid cheaper? Because she would cut the fuck out of pits and legs if she used a mans razor, but conveniently forgets this and assumes the production costs are equal.

Queen_Bona

Because she would cut the fuck out of pits and legs if she used a mans razor, but conveniently forgets this and assumes the production costs are equal
No she wouldn't.
She wants her razors pastel pink and pretty, that's all.
I use men's razors and I never had any problems with cutting.
Never had any problems with men's foam either.

Ladies' razors have different handles, the blades are pretty much the same, sometimes just shorter, to handle the bikini area better, but that's just fanciness and not a necessity.

Badfinger

I shot the sheriff
Donator
Sorry, I didn't know any of this was going on. I just bought Gillette razors yesterday.

Then I had lunch at Chick-fil-A. Are we allowed back to Chick-fil-A yet?

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Sorry, I didn't know any of this was going on. I just bought Gillette razors yesterday.

Then I had lunch at Chick-fil-A. Are we allowed back to Chick-fil-A yet?
It's cool, put on some Dixie Chicks and chill.

I heard Phil Collins is the one who created the Gillette video. We should all boycott him.

SKEPTIC

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
DSC ad from 2012. So much toxic masculinity here. As a man watching this, I feel shame in men's toxic nature. So. Much. Shame.

LiddyRules

Signed To a Non-Exclusive Consultancy
I realized today that I too in fact use a Gillette razor. Initially I was dismayed, but then it occurred to me - I'm not an oversensitive baby.

Bobobie

I don't wet shave so can't join the boycott. I was looking at Proctor Gambles other list of products and I don't buy any of that shit either.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Trying out that Dorco.

What is a safety razor? High Fin said if we use 'em, we save the world.

Last edited:

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Donator
I still have absolutely no clue how people cut themselves with these types of razors.
They do? I shave my face, head, and balls. Never had an issue. I have sliced my nutsack open with a beard trimmer though. Bled like a mofo.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
They do? I shave my face, head, and balls. Never had an issue. I have sliced my nutsack open with a beard trimmer though. Bled like a mofo.
Maybe they don't anymore and it's just a bad movie cliche where they show the guy with the stupid toilet paper on the cut.

MTJonny

Donator
Maybe they don't anymore and it's just a bad movie cliche where they show the guy with the stupid toilet paper on the cut.
I have very coarse (NEGRO) facial hair so I occasionally cut myself. Doesn't matter if I use a brand new blade, still happens. But keep on judging others peach-fuzz face.

Fucking honkies.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
I can nick myself with my mach 3 sometimes if an ingrown hair pops on my melon, (it can happen, even with the bald fucks) and if I shave more frequently than every 3rd day on my face. Sensitive skin, like a baby's ass. Also, gets more likely the more use the blade gets.

Sack gets shorn with a Whal clippers, I don't go full shaven faggot down there. Rarely an issue as a result.