Gillette Gets Woke

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
Okay, quick poll:
Who the fuck is in a monogamous relationship with a shorn ballsack? Or any relationship? Or none? I’ve never put blade to scrote a day in my life. Are we all suddenly manscaping? Are the chicks that we meet at bars less likely to gargle some taint unless it feels prepubescent?

HandPanzer

τι θελεις
Okay, quick poll:
Who the fuck is in a monogamous relationship with a shorn ballsack? Or any relationship? Or none? I’ve never put blade to scrote a day in my life. Are we all suddenly manscaping? Are the chicks that we meet at bars less likely to gargle some taint unless it feels prepubescent?

Okay, quick poll:

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
Okay, quick poll:
I've had hairless balls and wang for years. Simply because I want no part in a pussy with hair on it. Fair trade. Add in if you've an active job, and you're moving around all day? Crotch smells like onions after the day is done. No hair down there? No smell. Hair absorbs smells.

Floyd1977

I've had hairless balls and wang for years. Simply because I want no part in a pussy with hair on it. Fair trade. Add in if you've an active job, and you're moving around all day? Crotch smells like onions after the day is done. No hair down there? No smell. Hair absorbs smells.
Makes your junk look bigger too (not that it's a problem me of course, but some people need all the help they can get)

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Gillette would be so proud that their toxic masculinity commercial has inspired a bunch of 40 year old men to share their grooming habits like a group of housewives from the 50’s.

LiddyRules

I Think I'll Eat An Apple
Gillette would be so proud that their toxic masculinity commercial has inspired a bunch of 40 year old men to share their grooming habits like a group of housewives from the 50’s.
Now I'm picturing Lucy and Ethel discussing their pubes.

Not radical.

TheLoon

Okay, quick poll:
There is nothing like a shorn scrotum it's breathtaking I suggest you try it