Gillette Gets Woke

Queen_Bona

Could you perhaps show me a picture of this tight skirt you reference? My English is rather poor, being a life-long American, and I am not entirely certain what constitutes a tight skirt.
The last time some stranger grabbed my ass was at a concert one weekend before the last one and I was dressed like a retard:

A retard in a tight denim skirt, that is.

Interestingly enough, when some guy grabbed it and I turned around to slap him, he pushed his girlfriend in my face and blamed her, and she was very angry, like on the verge of a shit fit angry, kind of mumbling through her teeth that it wasn't her. Why does masculinity have to be this toxic? Why?

The last time some stranger grabbed my ass was at a concert one weekend before the last one and I was dressed like a retard:

A retard in a tight denim skirt, that is.

Interestingly enough, when some guy grabbed it and I turned around to slap him, he pushed his girlfriend in my face and blamed her, and she was very angry, like on the verge of a shit fit angry, kind of mumbling through her teeth that it wasn't her. Why does masculinity have to be this toxic? Why?
That's not your ass.

CougarHunter

Lying causes cat piss smell.
I was asked for a picture of my skirt. That's my skirt.
I concede that you have a valid point. Though, I must admit that it was only on the barest of technicalities because I specifically recall inquiring about a "tight" skirt.

As for the rest of you, I sincerely and profusely apologize for mucking that up and putting myself in a position to be taken advantage of due to my ignorance of the English language. I will keep studying, and hope that some day I am proficient.

Regards,

CH

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih
I concede that you have a valid point. Though, I must admit that it was only on the barest of technicalities because I specifically recall inquiring about a "tight" skirt.

As for the rest of you, I sincerely and profusely apologize for mucking that up and putting myself in a position to be taken advantage of due to my ignorance of the English language. I will keep studying, and hope that some day I am proficient.

Regards,

CH
Fucking piece of shit!

I think it would be fun to get a pic of the ass, then we all speculate about what the ass looks like in the skirt, then we get a pic of said ass in said skirt to critique and analyze.

Queen_Bona

I don't have a picture of my ass in this skirt.
Use your imagination.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
I think it would be fun to get a pic of the ass, then we all speculate about what the ass looks like in the skirt, then we get a pic of said ass in said skirt to critique and analyze.
Her ass is famous for splitting skirts due to its bigness.

Floyd1977

1st, why does this guy have a graphic of a cartoon dick in his shed?
2nd, did we really need 10 mins of buildup (including like four full mins of drilling a hole in a bowling ball alone) just to see him Gallagher a couple of Gillette products.