Girl beaten over dropped birfday cake.

TheDrip

I'm bi-winning.
Jan 9, 2006
Judging by the story in the link, I'd say she deserved it.

WhiskeyWhispers

I Want To Kill You All
Mar 11, 2007
Jersey
Another sweet little angel who done did nothin' wrong...... in other news, I just cured cancer.

WonkaVision

To my Friends!!! To My Friends!!!
Sep 5, 2005
HOUSTON
Yea..I'm sure the security gaurd called her a "Nappy head"...Do black people really think that if they say someone called them something racist, everyone will automaticly assume they are innocent and the other person is a racist? The cop should have made her pick up the cake with her monkey feet.

ShooterMcGavin

Go back to your shanties.
May 25, 2005
Hey, biased fucking reporters, how about asking the fucking cop what happened? How about checking with all the students with camera phones who have footage of the entire confrontation beginning with the cake and not just footage of the beating? Huh? How did all that go out the window?

Here's what I think happened, based on what happens in every story like this where some asshole pulls the race card:

There is a birthday party held at school, and this girl was in charge of delivering the cake. She drops it by accident, and this embarrasses her and puts her in a bad mood. The cop tells her to pick it up, she does. After telling her to pick the rest of the cake up a second time, the girl probably got irritated and mouthed off to the cop. The cop tells her to calm down, and she doesn't, so he tries to grab her to maybe take her to the principals office. She gets uppity, hits the cop, and that's when the shit went down.

WonkaVision

To my Friends!!! To My Friends!!!
Sep 5, 2005
HOUSTON
I'm assuming she probably threw the cake at someone. Then started calling the cop a fat-ass cracka-jack. Went for her gun, dropped it on the floor next to her baby's carraige. Went for her other gun, then the cop grabbed her.

Here's what I think happened, based on what happens in every story like this where some asshole pulls the race card:
That would be my guess. I find it highly unlikely that any of this is as innocent as the victims claim ("I dropped some crumbs and then the cop broke my wrist for no reason!"), especially since it was in the presence of so many other people... Or that the cop called her "nappy-headed", that's just their trying to make it sound worse after the Imus flap.

Fucking liars.

WhiskeyWhispers

I Want To Kill You All
Mar 11, 2007
Jersey
Even the Rodney King tape was cut. A lot of people don't know that there were 2 other people in the car with him and they immediately complied with cops. They weren't touched.

Then sweet boy crackhead Rodney repeatedly tries to attack the cops, so they bust out the nightsticks, and from that point on is what was shown to the public.

Don't believe the hype - its a sequel. Yeah yeah boyeeeeeeee.

mik3

fornicating madly
Mar 29, 2004
732 Jersey
Who brings birthday cake to a middle school?

mik3

fornicating madly
Mar 29, 2004
732 Jersey
I would have loved cake. Maybe I'm a weirdo for knowing the time and place for cake isn't school.

ShooterMcGavin

Go back to your shanties.
May 25, 2005
I would have loved cake. Maybe I'm a weirdo for knowing the time and place for cake isn't school.
I think it was lunch time, though. Food for lunch, crazy idea right?

HummerTuesdays

Another girrrrl!!!
Apr 24, 2005
On the road to ruin
Who brings birthday cake to a middle school?
Back in the day, when I was in middle school, we could bring in something for our birthday. Be it cake, or cup cakes, or something similar. It was to be shared during recess or lunch.

Wish I had some cake right now. :icon_cry:

mik3

fornicating madly
Mar 29, 2004
732 Jersey
I guess I missed out on all this debauchery by going to catholic school.

DanaReevesLungs

I can keep rhythm with no metronome...
Donator
Jun 9, 2005
Louisiana
What I'd like to know is why 90% of the time I see black people, whether on the news, in print or something of the like, the kids never have the same last name as the mother?

burky79

62 75 72 6b 79 37 39
Feb 18, 2005
in a house
I'm assuming she probably threw the cake at someone. Then started calling the cop a fat-ass cracka-jack. Went for her gun, dropped it on the floor next to her baby's carraige. Went for her other gun, then the cop grabbed her.
:haha7::clap:

----

i want some cake.
i love cake... i will travel for cake.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
should i even bother shuffling the deck......

na....