OpieRadio Logo
Compound Media Logo
Jim Norton Logo

Give my kidney back

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by THRILLHO, Apr 24, 2012.

1. THRILLHO

THRILLHO Registered User

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...fired-donating-kidney-boss-Jackie-Brucia.html

2. THE FEZ MAN

THE FEZ MAN as a matter of fact i dont have 5$

dead, so fucking dead, i would cut the fucker out while she was still alive.

3. whiskeyguy

whiskeyguy PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.

1) Fuck the donor for being this stupid. Why would she give her kidney to her boss? She almost deserves this.

2) Fuck the boss also, this can be a huge lawsuit, assuming there was no contract signed. Accepting a life-saving organ from a subordinate obviously puts you in a bad position... if the employee was kept on just for her kidney, that's fraud. If she was promised something (like a promotion) and then fired, that's fraud. The employer has to prove that she had no intention of firing her until after the transplant, and offered nothing in exchange for the organ.

2a) Unless this employee just started being a cunt after the transplant, then I'm back to saying fuck her.

4. CousinDave

CousinDave Registered User

there is no cause of action here other than a potential wrongful termination

an anatomical gift can not be made with any conditions

even if they have an agreement, the courts will not enforce an illegal contract

5. Floyd1977

Floyd1977 Registered User

What the shit are you thinking giving a kidney to your boss when you have children?