Glass ceiling: Shattered! Novelist MacKenzie Bezos becomes richest woman

LiddyRules

Signed To a Non-Exclusive Consultancy
You'd think the head of Amazon could find a better lawyer. What do you think @Jacuzzi Billy ? About a lawyer from Amazon?

domelogic

Sucks to have married her before starting amazon or right when he started. Then again I will not cry for someone who will still have 70 billion. She made over 2 billion a year during her marriage.

LiddyRules

Bezos should get Musk to kill her.

LiddyRules

If his lawyers consulted on Goliath, I'm going to have more money than him soon.
I might take a day or so before jumping into episode 5. When episode 4 ended I really wished it was the penultimate episode. What more is there? We know the killer. We understand the conspiracy in so far as we can in the nonsense way they've set up Douche Bro/Wyatt. I guess I still need to figure out if Marsiol is a calculating B or if she's earnest. I think calculating B but that should be clearer by now. Goliath doesn't really have a villain like Burnt Ham. What more can there be? Four episodes have felt like 14.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
I might take a day or so before jumping into episode 5. When episode 4 ended I really wished it was the penultimate episode. What more is there? We know the killer. We understand the conspiracy in so far as we can in the nonsense way they've set up Douche Bro/Wyatt. I guess I still need to figure out if Marsiol is a calculating B or if she's earnest. I think calculating B but that should be clearer by now. Goliath doesn't really have a villain like Burnt Ham. What more can there be? Four episodes have felt like 14.
You think you've seen filler before? You have no idea.

ysr50

Donator
They've been married for 25 years, have 2 kids and she worked for and supported Amazon since its inception. To think that she shouldn't get anything is retarded. Both sides are going to have very high powered attorneys that will figure out a settlement that both sides agree with. The legal bills will likely reach a billion dollars for each side.

MayrMeninoCrash

Liberal Psycopath
They've been married for 25 years, have 2 kids and she worked for and supported Amazon since its inception. To think that she shouldn't get anything is retarded. Both sides are going to have very high powered attorneys that will figure out a settlement that both sides agree with. The legal bills will likely reach a billion dollars for each side.
I hope that was some high quality side for $1bn

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Actually, it seems to be a very amicable break up. They may have figured out how they will split it already.

Side note, she's a hot piece of ass.

MayrMeninoCrash

Liberal Psycopath
Actually, it seems to be a very amicable break up. They may have figured out how they will split it already.

Side note, she's a hot piece of ass.
She's a Seattle 5 at best, unless you have access to stuff I don't

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
Heh. No prenup. Might as well say 'I'm renting your Pussy for a while.'

Floyd1977

Okay, POA was an exaggeration, but she's a fine looking woman for almost 50.

It looks like she’s wearing gag teeth thought. If billions of dollars was off the table, I wouldn’t put a ring on it.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
https://pagesix.com/2019/01/10/jeff-bezos-texts-to-lauren-sanchez-reportedly-include-nude-pics/

My favorite part of the article:

The tabloid, which didn’t publish any of the racy images, says one shirtless photo sent June 1, 2018, had a message reading:
“You know what I want? I want to get a little drunk with you tonight. Not falling down. Just a little drunk. I want to talk to you and plan with you. Listen and laugh … I basically WANT TO BE WITH YOU!!! Then I want to fall asleep with you and wake up tomorrow and read the paper with you and have coffee with you.”