Glass ceiling: Shattered! Novelist MacKenzie Bezos becomes richest woman

Atomic Fireball

Donator
“I want to talk to you and plan with you. Listen and laugh … I basically WANT TO BE WITH YOU!!! Then I want to fall asleep with you and wake up tomorrow and read the paper with you and have coffee with you.”
What a cuck

https://pagesix.com/2019/01/10/jeff-bezos-texts-to-lauren-sanchez-reportedly-include-nude-pics/

My favorite part of the article:

The tabloid, which didn’t publish any of the racy images, says one shirtless photo sent June 1, 2018, had a message reading:
“You know what I want? I want to get a little drunk with you tonight. Not falling down. Just a little drunk. I want to talk to you and plan with you. Listen and laugh … I basically WANT TO BE WITH YOU!!! Then I want to fall asleep with you and wake up tomorrow and read the paper with you and have coffee with you.”
Either his dick doesn't work good anymore or his wife is so insufferable that he just wants to be with ANY other woman.

KRSOne

I'm sure she earned it just like that one legged lady helped write Hey Jude.

Floyd1977

I'm sure she earned it just like that one legged lady helped write Hey Jude.
Supposedly she indeed was a pretty important behind the scenes figure in the creation of Amazon.

ysr50

Donator
Apparently if he has to give her half of his net worth they'll be tied for the title of 7th richest person in the world.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot in the Galaxy
Supposedly she indeed was a pretty important behind the scenes figure in the creation of Amazon.
If Floyd acknowledges this, crap...

Apparently if he has to give her half of his net worth they'll be tied for the title of 7th richest person in the world.
She'd be at least #4.

ysr50

Donator
If Floyd acknowledges this, crap...

She'd be at least #4.
Show your math.

Edit: In CA whoever files for divorce can be held accountable for the lawyers fees of the person they're divorcing, so maybe.

Ego

The Only Thing Bigger Than My Head
I'll bet they're both looking for ways to off each other.

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
So apparently Bezos is sueing the National Inquirer for blackmail related to the way they acquired and subsequently threatening to release "naughty" text messages and emails between him and Sanchez. I haven't been following the story very closely. Did NI ever release those pics and texts?

Is anyone concerned that this might be connected to Trump in some way? Would our Alfather POTUS use the NI to go after Bezos like this? I am worried that this comes back to Trump some how. At the very least I am waiting for the accusations to start heading his way.

Sent from your Mom's box.

domelogic

So apparently Bezos is sueing the National Inquirer for blackmail related to the way they acquired and subsequently threatening to release "naughty" text messages and emails between him and Sanchez. I haven't been following the story very closely. Did NI ever release those pics and texts?

Is anyone concerned that this might be connected to Trump in some way? Would our Alfather POTUS use the NI to go after Bezos like this? I am worried that this comes back to Trump some how. At the very least I am waiting for the accusations to start heading his way.

Sent from your Mom's box.

I had read a few stories on this and never came across the national inquirer. I read that bezos and his wife had been split for some time and it was pretty open he was seeing that other chick. The hockey deflection will definitely go towards trump in some way. Imagine you own a newspaper that hides what they want to hide, prints/reports stories that are fake or embellished, destroy people’s lives and you are the one complaining about being blackmailed. Yes no fucks given

Bobobie

I'll bet they're both looking for ways to off each other.
She isn't going to do anything that would disrupt the controlling interest in the company. Their children will inherit the company.

Who cares if she gets half, you're still talking about having BILLIONS.
They're more than half way through life. Having millions is more than enough
Fuck both these two. Take all of it from them and see how fast they'll settle. 50/50, see you later and tell the lawyers to suck a dick

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Who cares if she gets half, you're still talking about having BILLIONS.
They're more than half way through life. Having millions is more than enough
Fuck both these two. Take all of it from them and see how fast they'll settle. 50/50, see you later and tell the lawyers to suck a dick
Do you know anything about “wealth” I’m going to have to say no by your post. “They have billions! Millions is more than enough!” really? So they are like Scrooge Mc Duck with swimming pools full of gold? Or, do they have billions in assists? I’m going to say the latter, the news love to embellish that type of wealth ignoring liquid assets (money in the bank) are they insanely wealthy? Absolutely, but they also hold billions in assets, and employ millions of of people.
Him losing “half” means that he will have to buy back half his shit from her

Bobobie

W'ere also talking about a company worth billions of dollars so a clear even split of assets would mean the family losing control of the company. Screwing over herself and her own children. She's not stupid.

Do you know anything about “wealth” I’m going to have to say no by your post. “They have billions! Millions is more than enough!” really? So they are like Scrooge Mc Duck with swimming pools full of gold? Or, do they have billions in assists? I’m going to say the latter, the news love to embellish that type of wealth ignoring liquid assets (money in the bank) are they insanely wealthy? Absolutely, but they also hold billions in assets, and employ millions of of people.
Him losing “half” means that he will have to buy back half his shit from her

No, not in literal terms but relative to the argument of anyone extremely rich. It's all the same. None of them are that rich, in cash terms, just as a term of measurement