OpieRadio Logo
Compound Media Logo
Jim Norton Logo

Glenn Beck's Family Assaulted with Wine, etc.

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Voss's Tumor, Jun 30, 2011.

1. Voss's Tumor

Voss's Tumor Banned

Taken from Red Eye, I haven't had a chance to read it all through, I just c/p'd the best article I could find, but it's pretty damn important imo on a "Stay classy Libs" sort of thing.

It's a long article, and a complicated situation, I'll give a tl;dr:

The chick's Twitter feed said some bad things about Beck before the "attack", and a Twitter response told her to throw wine on him. Pretty damning.

tl;dr: Beck and his family are in a public situation, from what I can gather a movie projection in a park somewhere in NY. Dumb lib cunt Tweets she's sitting next to him, one of her friends has already yelled bad shit at his wife and kids coming back from the bathroom. Someone in their party douses his wife with wine, they pretend it was an accident and throw napkins at them.

Stay classy libs...

2. Party Rooster

Party Rooster Unleash The Beast

I still don't see it as some vast liberal conspiracy like he's saying. Sounds like one or two assholes. Also it sounds like he was looking for some controversy. That blanket he showed up with seemed a bit over the top.

3. Neon

Neon ネオン
    Donator

The NEW rhetoric.

4. MayrMeninoCrash

MayrMeninoCrash Liberal Psycopath

[​IMG]

His taste in sweaters is a bit extreme too.

5. Josh_R

Josh_R Registered User

fify :action-sm

6. Begbie

Begbie Wackbag Generalissimo

And for exclusive interviews with Glenn Beck's wife and kids to hear their harrowing account of this attack...sign up for Glenn Beck TV today and lock in at the early bird special price of $19.99 per month for one year!!! And if you sign up within the next hour, Glenn will send you a "Restoring Honor" window cling...FREE! :icon_cool

7. Don the Radio Guy

Donator

Typical liberal behavior. Keep it classy.

8. Neon

Neon ネオン
    Donator

What I find disgusting is the coverage. Just do a google news search for this story. All the headlines are in the vein of: "Beck CLAIMS he was assaulted." And yet, some black congressman claims a Tea Party member spit on him and called him a Nigger, or a liberal reporter claims to have been assaulted by conservatives on the street and it's gospel. Fuck this country.

9. weeniewawa

weeniewawa it's a man, baby!!!

how dare he bring a blanket to sit on in a filthy park

10. Sinn Fein

Sinn Fein Infidel and White Interloper
    Wackbag Staff

I'm right there with you. The worst part is that it comes as no suprise. It's gotten to the point where I just expect this kind of shit.

11. Hoffman

Hoffman Guess who's back? Hoffman's back

I'm sure that the truth of this whole matter lies somewhere in between. I will say after hearing Beck speak out about this on the Show yesterday I do understand how people can fall for his shit. He's one hell of an entertainer and talented as shit. I have to give him that.

12. Begbie

Begbie Wackbag Generalissimo

[​IMG]

Approves.

13. MagicBob

MagicBob Registered User

perhaps the word "CLAIMS" is being used because there are "CLAIMS" to the contrary.

but I'm sure thats not it... its some vast left wing media conspiracy. Seems like Becks has worked his magic with you.

14. Neon

Neon ネオン
    Donator

Obvious troll is obvious. Nice way to IGNORE MY ENTIRE POINT. If the media were equal opportunity reporters on topics like this, then the "claimed" thing would have been ok. But take the coverage of the Emanuel Cleaver spitting incident, and all the headlines are either: "Tea party members spit on congressman" OR "Tea party members accused of spitting on congressman." They never cast doubt on his original statement.

But no, you're right. I'm just a Becksciple who believes in vast left wing conspiracies. Suck my dick.

15. BIV

BIV I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.

16. Party Rooster

Somebody gets it...

[​IMG]

And I don't see what you're saying about the news articles. It seems fairly balanced to me if you just go with keywords Glenn Beck New York Park Movie which seems to be pretty neutral terms to search with.

Is that the sweater he showed up with too? I saw the flag quilt he brought. If you're a controversial famous guy like Glenn Beck and you're going into a crowd of commie America-hating New Yorkers, wouldn't you try and go a bit incognito? It'd be like Sean Penn showing up in a Che Guevera T-shirt at a Tea Party rally and then he wonders why he gets tea spilled on him.

Sounds like he attention-whored this thing on purpose knowing he'd be in the headlines during his last week of his show on Fox.

17. Don the Radio Guy

Donator

What's the "in between" truth? The cunts that attacked him bragged about it on Twitter. And people wonder why the left is reviled by decent people. They're fucking scum. And so are the people who claim it's somehow his fault for daring to go in public with a cheesy flag sweater on.

18. Neon

Neon ネオン
    Donator

Gee, a video of a guy yelling at a congressman. That's all the proof I need. :rolleyes:

Are you fucking serious? Here are the headlines that came up when I clicked that (in order, so that you don't think I cherry picked them):

"Fox News host Glenn Beck: My family was harassed during New York Bryant Park..."

"Glenn Beck on Bryant Park Harassment: “You Could Just Lynch Me”"

"Glenn Beck Gets Cold Shoulder From New Yorkers in Bryant Park"

"Glenn Beck Catches a Movie in the Park"

"The Mystery Of How Spilt Wine Landed On Glenn Beck's Blanket In Bryant Park"

"The Real Story Behind Glenn Beck's Hellish Outdoor Movie Nightmare"

"New Yorkers Terrorize Glenn Beck & His Family (In His Own Mind)"

"Glenn Beck Claims Hostile New Yorkers Nearly Lynched Him in Bryant Park"

and so on and so on. Wow, you sure showed me... :icon_cool

19. Party Rooster

Yes, because people reel back and swat their hands at "words" coming out of a guy's mouth. :rolleyes:
    Like I said, pretty balanced. Half of those were just accounts of what happened, the others were lefty-slanted. Do you want me to pull the conservative headlines of the account or when the congressman claimed to have been spit on?

20. Neon

Neon ネオン
    Donator

Yelling at someone and having spittle fly out of your mouth does not equal deliberately spitting on someone. Come on...

The difference is most conservative news sources do not pretend that they aren't conservative, but most liberal news sources pretend that they aren't liberal.

21. Falldog

Falldog Wackbag's Best Conservative
    Donator

You say it's because of politics.
    You say it's because of race.

I say it's because Beck is a lunatic.

22. MayrMeninoCrash

MayrMeninoCrash Liberal Psycopath

I believe that article of clothing was worn to a Tea Party rally in 2009. Perhaps some subliminal advertising for his book?

Naaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :trollol:

23. DanaReevesLungs

DanaReevesLungs I can keep rhythm with no metronome...
    Donator

Wow dude, you thought that was a natural reaction to someone being spat on? Plus, there's a cop right there walking behind him whom the guy is also yelling at that never even flinched. I think if the Congressman had truly been spit on, he'd have been put in cuffs right then and there. You fucking lefties LOVE to make shit up to seem like the victim.

24. Falldog

Falldog Wackbag's Best Conservative
    Donator

Wah wah leave Fox and Bush alone!

25. Don the Radio Guy

Donator

I love the lack of condemnation from the resident lefties. Very telling.