Glock mods/accessories

Anything I just gotta have for my G43 Talo edition? Mag extension? Trigger? Laser?

Has talon grips and factory trijicon sights, otherwise stock.

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
An IWB holster for that special gal is always appreciated.

ysr50

Donator
It's a Glock, leave it alone and buy ammo.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
So I see there's an 80% kit out there for glocks, something called polymer 80. Any chance this thing WON'T blow up in my hand?

Hate & Discontent

Yo, homie. Is that my briefcase?
So I see there's an 80% kit out there for glocks, something called polymer 80. Any chance this thing WON'T blow up in my hand?
If it lacks metal reinforcement at the frame rails, don't fuck with it.

@Cunt Smasher - Load it up and shoot the piss out of it. There are mag extension for it if you wanna go that route. When you're not busy shooting the shit out of it, dry fire the shit out of it. The trigger will improve as it wears in.

If it's a carry gun, and you go to an aftermarket trigger (or even just parts), don't go any lighter than the factory trigger weight. It's a liability concern if you ever have to use it - malicious DAs have hung or tried to hang people for all kinds of aftermarket accessories. Hell, one guy went through three trials before he was exonerated on a good shoot because the DA made a huge deal about the fact that he used a 10mm.

Got a mag extension, $6.00 7+1 now. I carry it everywhere. Don't plan on any internal mods.

ysr50

Donator
Has talon grips and factory trijicon sights, otherwise stock.

Worst part of a stock Glock, sights, are already changed. Ammo, practice, ammo, practice, then more ammo and practice. Glocks aren't perfect, despite their marketing, what they are is accurate, reliable and damn near indestructible as long as you don't fuck with them. The trigger will suck, it might not fit your hand just right, but if you practice with it you'll become proficient. Those skills will transfer over to other guns as well, I like S&W revolvers, but I'll still warm up with a gen 3 23 so I can appreciate them even more. Speaking of revolvers, has anyone shot one of the new S&W M69 Combat Masterpiece? I keep trying to find a reason to not get one.

ysr50

Donator
I'm also lusting after one of these....

It's a Big Horn Armory Model 89 Carbine, I already load 500SW for my revolver and I want this. It's $2600 but it only has a two year warranty, I've never heard of a manufacturer or custom shop that doesn't offer a lifetime warranty otherwise I'd of already bought one.