"Glory-Holes" may be a thing-of-the-past very shortly

Smokezilla

U. S. Backstroke Roulette Champion
Enjoy those rest area bathrooms whilst you still can::icon_cry:

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=56562

[FONT=Palatino, Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif][SIZE=+2]Robo-toilets proposed to stop 'gay' cruising[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Palatino, Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif][SIZE=+1]Mayor: 'Homosexuals ... engaging in sex, anonymous sex, illegal sex'[/SIZE][/FONT]
[SIZE=-1]Posted: July 7, 2007
6:55 p.m. Eastern

[/SIZE] [FONT=Palatino, Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times][FONT=Palatino, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times, serif]
[SIZE=-1] © 2007 WorldNetDaily.com [/SIZE] [/FONT] [/FONT]
[FONT=Palatino, Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times] Fort Lauderdale Mayor Jim Naugle says his city has a problem with "homosexual activity" in public restrooms and he has a plan to stop it – robotic toilets that allow occupants to stay inside for only a short time before the door automatically opens. [/FONT][FONT=Palatino, Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times]"We're trying to provide a family environment where people can take their children who need to use the bathroom without having to worry about a couple of men in there engaged in a sex act," Naugle told the South Florida Sun-Sentinel. [/FONT]
[FONT=Palatino, Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times]The $250,000 self-cleaning robo-johns have been installed in San Francisco, Seattle, Atlanta and New York. The modular units play music and can be accessed for a fee or for free, depending on each city's policies. [/FONT]

[FONT=Palatino, Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times]Fort Lauderdale police officials said male sex in public restrooms is no longer a problem, but Naugle insists the practice persists and has used recent public meetings and e-mails to constituents to raise the issue. [/FONT]
[FONT=Palatino, Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times]Public restrooms are pickup places for "homosexuals. ... They're engaging in sex, anonymous sex, illegal sex," he said. [/FONT]
[FONT=Palatino, Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times]Naugle said the proposed location for the city's first experimental unit is "the rainbow parking lot" at a local beach considered by some to be the area's "gay beach." [/FONT]
[FONT=Palatino, Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times]"The homosexual newspaper said it's the 'gay parking lot.' That's not me saying that," Naugle told the Sun-Sentinel, "that's what they said. I don't use the word 'gay.' I use the word 'homosexual.' Most of them aren't gay. They're unhappy." [/FONT]
[FONT=Palatino, Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times]Dean Trantalis, an openly homosexual former member of the City Commission who served with Naugle for three years, welcomes the restrooms at the beach but said the decision should not be made based on whether they will be used for sexual activity. [/FONT]
[FONT=Palatino, Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times]"I'm not an expert on public toilet sex," said Trantalis, "but there are those who would say one minute would be enough. Or 30 seconds." [/FONT]
[FONT=Palatino, Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times]If approved by the City Commission, the timed toilets will be paid for with property-tax funds. [/FONT]

Smokezilla said:
The modular units play music and can be accessed for a fee or for free, depending on each city's policies.
It only plays "We Built This City". Gotta keep some of the faggotry in place.

Sunsetspawn

It's a Deceptijohn

Legend of Snuka

The only issue here is what if some poor guy is taking a shit...The door is gonna swing open after a certain amount of time??

BCH

Doesn't need your acknowledgement on Twitter
Wackbag Staff
But will I have time to finish my crossword?

[FONT=Palatino, Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times]"I'm not an expert on [highlight]public toilet sex[/highlight]," said Trantalis, "but there are those who would say one minute would be enough. Or 30 seconds." [/FONT]
Is he saying 30-60 seconds is enough time to have sex in a bathroom, or 30-60 seconds is enough time to take a shit?

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
The doors are gonna go flying open on these things while someone's in there dropping mud. Too funny.

HateMyName

Functioning Psychotic
"The homosexual newspaper said it's the 'gay parking lot.' That's not me saying that," Naugle told the Sun-Sentinel, "that's what they said. I don't use the word 'gay.' I use the word 'homosexual.' Most of them aren't gay. They're unhappy."
How can you be happy if your quick anonymous fucking is interruptd by the door opening every 30 to 60 seconds?

izzy izkowitz

Chris Hansen is my hero
I took a shit this morning and it was so huge I needed almost 5 minutes to force it all out. that door would be popping open while I was still turtling. of course, I have a major phobia when it comes to public toilets and can't shit in one anyway, but still.

Top Bottom