NETFLIX God Damn It, Netflix - The Netflix Originals Thread

Bobobie

I was losing interest in Marvels Jr Varsity. Do you think Marvel knew this was coming? They all managed to take out or jail their major nemesis within a few seasons.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
I was losing interest in Marvels Jr Varsity. Do you think Marvel knew this was coming? They all managed to take out or jail their major nemesis within a few seasons.
I think Disney wants it all back under thier own umbrella. None ofvthose preformed poorly enough to be cancelled.

Even the second season of Iron Fist was getting positive feedback.

Disney will send it to Hulu, do a soft reset with the same actors, and tie them into thier other streaming Marvel shows

MurphCO

Enough of this palaver
Donator
Fucking Ramsey Bolton is playing Mick Mars in The Dirt

I will never be able to unsee him as Ramsey Bolton

Radioguy

Having it my way since '98
Fucking Ramsey Bolton is playing Mick Mars in The Dirt

I will never be able to unsee him as Ramsey Bolton
It was really odd watching Vicious with him as some shy straight beta male relying on two old queens for dating advice.

He was wimp on The Misfits so it was hard for me to see him as a badass on GOT.
I won't be able to unsee him as Ramsey but I didn't think he was a badass on GOT. I thought he was a scared bully. Got his rocks off on torturing everyone and went down like a bitch.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.

I love this line: "More than 180 copies of the books have been sold to date."

Methinks that is a typo, lol

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
The Umbrella Academy is on Netflix this Friday. I'm more interested in Doom Patrol on DC Universe the same night, but I'll have to "find" it with my Kodi Box.
I actually love this show. Hazel in particular. Such a sad man, just wants to love & be loved.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Ricky Gervais' After Life released today. Getting good reviews so I'll give it a try. But I'll say this, I didn't like what I saw in the trailer at all.

LiddyRules

You Dig On Multiverses?
Ricky Gervais' After Life released today. Getting good reviews so I'll give it a try. But I'll say this, I didn't like what I saw in the trailer at all.
What is this about? God stinks, I'm mildly ribbing celebrities? I'm a bit hesitant about Gervais projects. That one he did with Eric Bana was rank.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
What is this about? God stinks, I'm mildly ribbing celebrities? I'm a bit hesitant about Gervais projects. That one he did with Eric Bana was rank.
It sounds like the tv version of Invention of Lying.

LiddyRules

You Dig On Multiverses?
That movie could have been so much more fun without the religion angle.
That and the love story. I remember finding the love story more annoying than the religion angle. The religion angle could have been done well, except it wasn't. Because you can do religious satire, preacher satire, televangelist satire, etc., but instead of really getting into and doing some Elmer Gantry ridicule, it was "religion's silly, eh?" Like all of Gervais' religious material, it was surface level mockery to get douche atheists to nod in agreement.

But the love story felt so tacked on and poorly done. And it would be easy to blame the studio and say "they forced it," but it felt like they already exhausted the premise by the time it became the focus.

DiggerNick

Donator
I've found that if I change my IP address to a US server using my VPN settings I can access Netflix from America.

I wonder if it would work if I subscribed to Shudder.

Last edited:

Radioguy

Having it my way since '98
I've found that if I change my IP address to a US server using my VPN settings I can access Netflix from America.

I wonder if it would work if I subscribed to Shudder.
Got a way to let me watch BBC iPlayer from the US?

DiggerNick

Donator
After checking a bunch of countries it looks like I can watch Netflix in the US the UK, Italy and Canada.

I wish I could get South Korea and the Nordic countries, but that's still pretty good. Especially the UK with their comedy shows.

LiddyRules

You Dig On Multiverses?
After checking a bunch of countries it looks like I can watch Netflix in the US the UK, Italy and Canada.

I wish I could get South Korea and the Nordic countries, but that's still pretty good. Especially the UK with their comedy shows.
Does it work though? Because when I'm using my VPN to be Parisian Liddy or Liddy Brazil, I can see the different movies on Netflix Streaming but it tells me I'm using my proxy so knock it off when I try to watch.

DiggerNick

Donator
Does it work though? Because when I'm using my VPN to be Parisian Liddy or Liddy Brazil, I can see the different movies on Netflix Streaming but it tells me I'm using my proxy so knock it off when I try to watch.
Those are the ones that work. I would switch the IP location, reload my Netflix page and click on something. Most of the time I got a proxy warning but sometimes I didn't.