NETFLIX God Damn It, Netflix - The Netflix Originals Thread

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Does it work though? Because when I'm using my VPN to be Parisian Liddy or Liddy Brazil, I can see the different movies on Netflix Streaming but it tells me I'm using my proxy so knock it off when I try to watch.
PM me pics of Liddy Brazil's ass.

Ricky Gervais' After Life released today. Getting good reviews so I'll give it a try. But I'll say this, I didn't like what I saw in the trailer at all.
I liked it, especially the beginning half of the series, with him just being an insulting douche. Definitely had a bit of "Invention of Lying" premise.
I liked that it's a one and done. Binged, in one sitting, so like a long movie. Now I can move on to rewatching the last couple seasons of GoT

DiggerNick

Donator
Looks like I can't sign up with Shudder because it detected my VISA debit card was a dirty foreigner.

Radioguy

Having it my way since '98
I liked it, especially the beginning half of the series, with him just being an insulting douche. Definitely had a bit of "Invention of Lying" premise.
I liked that it's a one and done. Binged, in one sitting, so like a long movie. Now I can move on to rewatching the last couple seasons of GoT
Overproduced, for the low-impact type of dramedy it is. Crane shots and expensive original songs stick out as too much money spent on it. Gervais mainly gets a platform to espouse his twitter opinions once again, and flexes some dramatic muscle, but not further than before. Keep in mind he's writing and directing it, and he still only shines so much. It's almost a novelty project. It makes him look good, but you won't lose sleep missing it.

DR. Jimcy M.E.

I bring love and cheer.
Video game Dragon's Dogma is getting an animated series on Netflix... that game had a plot?

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
Will the fight be long, drawn out and boring followed by arms punching in five directions and a blue fireball?
You forgot the flaming sword wielded by an androgynous person with spiky hair.