NETFLIX God Damn It, Netflix - The Netflix Originals Thread

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
What other reason would there be?
Bad internet, just never got around to cancelling, masochism.....

I didn't know the catalogs were different.

LiddyRules

I Think I'll Eat An Apple
I haven't watched it. Just tell me if I should be mad because of politics or embarrassed because of quality.

And if the answer is "both," the answer is "politics."

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
I haven't watched it. Just tell me if I should be mad because of politics or embarrassed because of quality.

And if the answer is "both," the answer is "politics."
Um....I haven't watched it yet.

Have to wait until I get home

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
Santa Clarita Diet just dropped season 3 on March 28th. Love this stupid show.

I've been watching the Ultraman anime. At the very least, stuff happens, unlike the Godzilla anime.

Bobobie

Is this good?

It can't be.
The movie has very little actual Bonnie and Clyde screen time. It's basically Costner and Harrelson driving around in an old Ford flathead V8. I thought they could have squeezed it into 95 minutes instead of two hours. Other than that it was okay.

Bobobie

I've never done a Kodi Box. I might make this into a raspberry pi project.
You can install it on an SD card or thumb drive. If you have an old windows computer or a laptop laying around.

LiddyRules

You can install it on an SD card or thumb drive. If you have an old windows computer or a laptop laying around.
The Raspberry Pi thing seems more project-y, and I'm really, really kind of desperate for some mindless project to work on.

LiddyRules

It was too long. Not really the story of Bonnie and Clyde, more like a Costner/Harrelson buddy flick set against the backdrop of the 1930's. Didn't mind the watch but the story ran out after about 30 mins.
Remember that Public Enemies turkey?!