NETFLIX God Damn It, Netflix - The Netflix Originals Thread

Radioguy

Having it my way since '98
There was a partwork version of that which at least was screen accurate. Unless you're a Legohead to begin with, like a Pop nerd, I don't get the appeal of this vs. that.

Incidentally, they're gonna start up a partwork version of the TNG Enterprise soon.

Watched the live action Bleach today, and the first season of Kingdom. Guess I don't mind subtitles.

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Been watching The Umbrella Academy. I think it's great. Even five head is tolerable.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
Been watching The Umbrella Academy. I think it's great. Even five head is tolerable.
I went in expecting not to like it, was pleasantly surprised. Not the best thing I ever saw, but it kept my attention through the entire season run.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot in the Galaxy
Mike Myers is set to star in and executive produce a new comedy series at Netflix, Varietyhas learned exclusively. The half-hour series, which has received a six-episode order, will feature Myers portraying multiple characters.

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
Mike Myers is set to star in and executive produce a new comedy series at Netflix, Varietyhas learned exclusively. The half-hour series, which has received a six-episode order, will feature Myers portraying multiple characters.
Multiple characters?!? Surely not Mike Myers. That guy seems extremely comfortable in his own skin.

LiddyRules

How many stabs do you think he's taken at getting Austin Powers 4 going?

LiddyRules

You've got SIMAAM on the 'Head.'
I watched that recently and enjoyed it more than Austin Powers 1. Even if it is very 90s. They play "There She Goes" three or four times.

I was also incredibly perplexed by his career.

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
RIP Radio Trucker

Did we ever HitW that? I remember the last time I watched it, I completely turned around and began to like it.
If so, I wasn't a part of it. This does seem like the kind of movie that just totally crosses all the lines into absurdity and becomes acceptable again.

Bobobie

Mike Meyers should do a comedy like how Sylvester Stallone did the Expendables. Get all the washed up SNL movie people like Adam Sandler, Julia Sweeney, Eddie Murphey, Chevy Chase, Dana Carvey, and Will Farrell together for a big comedy.

LiddyRules

Mike Meyers should do a comedy like how Sylvester Stallone did the Expendables. Get all the washed up SNL movie people like Adam Sandler, Julia Sweeney, Eddie Murphey, Chevy Chase, Dana Carvey, and Will Farrell together for a big comedy.
That's been Adam Sandler's gimmick for 15 years.

But let me tweak it. The interconnected SNLniverse. Wayne's World 3, Coneheads 2, It's Still Pat, Ladies' Man Still Ladying, Stuart Smalley 2 Yes They Made A First One It's A Drama, MacGruber Returns all building to the ultimate team up movie.

Radioguy

Having it my way since '98
That's been Adam Sandler's gimmick for 15 years.

But let me tweak it. The interconnected SNLniverse. Wayne's World 3, Coneheads 2, It's Still Pat, Ladies' Man Still Ladying, Stuart Smalley 2 Yes They Made A First One It's A Drama, MacGruber Returns all building to the ultimate team up movie.
An Avengers CU of Lorne Michael-owned characters is something that surely occurred to Lorne by now.