NETFLIX God Damn It, Netflix - The Netflix Originals Thread

Bobobie

The original Backdraft had Bobby D, Kurt Russel, and Scott Glen. Only the sucky actors came back for the sequel.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Kurt Russell’s best performance - Executive Decision.

Come at me.

I would actually put Backdraft pretty high as well.

LiddyRules

You Dig On Multiverses?

Come at me.

The Computer Wore Tennis Shoes

(Kilmer overshadowed him but the real answer is Tombstone.)

HandPanzer

τι θελεις
I really liked him in The Thing, The Hateful Eight (despite not loving the movie), Bone Tomahawk, and I even liked him in Death Proof.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
The Computer Wore Tennis Shoes

(Kilmer overshadowed him but the real answer is Tombstone.)
Nah - it’s an iconic role and movie, but he was pretty bad in Tombstone. Miscast and totally outmatched by everyone around him except the two women playing his love interests, which helped him out a bit.

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
Which action movie was it that Kurt Russell essentially had zero dialogue? He just looked badass and grumpy the whole time, didn't actually say anything if I remember right.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.

Come at me.

Pffft...it's all about Overboard.

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
Which action movie was it that Kurt Russell essentially had zero dialogue? He just looked badass and grumpy the whole time, didn't actually say anything if I remember right.
Self reply: It's Soldier. Just found something that said in 90 or so minutes, he spoke a total of 104 words. Clearly his best work.

LiddyRules

You Dig On Multiverses?
Self reply: It's Soldier. Just found something that said in 90 or so minutes, he spoke a total of 104 words. Clearly his best work.
That still seems like a lot of words. Unless most of those were "I'm a soldier!" But he'd say that 34 times.

I never knew Kurt Russell hatred was a thing honestly.

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
That still seems like a lot of words. Unless most of those were "I'm a soldier!" But he'd say that 34 times.

I never knew Kurt Russell hatred was a thing honestly.
I mostly like him, I don't know about the hate part. Jack Burton is one of the all-time best characters.