Movie Godzilla: King Of Monsters - May 31, 2019

Kong Skull Island aka Sam Jackson vs The Monkey Man was so bad it took me 3 or 4 days to recover emotionally from it. It made me sad, confused, angry, Skull Island mind-raped me. I cried in the shower.
Hi Fez.

Radioguy

Having it my way since '98
Emasculating King Ghidorah by robbing him of his title is unnecessary. You need not raise up one monster by taking another down a few stories.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot in the Galaxy
Emasculating King Ghidorah by robbing him of his title is unnecessary. You need not raise up one monster by taking another down a few stories.
King is a patriarchal term. Say hello to Queen Ghidorah.

You'd think with the weight of all these giant monsters, that the island of Japan would tip over.

Gettin ready for the "big a rizard" movie soon.
Though not digging the dog/human relationship. Just let him stomp and burn things

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
I’m going to see it on IMAX Thursday at 4pm.

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Donator
I’m going to see it on IMAX Thursday at 4pm.
I noticed the 4pm start times when I was looking for showing to go to on Thursday. Is this first time they have had showings that early on the pre-release day.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
I noticed the 4pm start times when I was looking for showing to go to on Thursday. Is this first time they have had showings that early on the pre-release day.
Some kids movies have had them that early I think. It’s funny because I think they did that because they thought Aladdin was going to be a flop.

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih
Octavia Spencer allows teens to drink in her basement and it turns out she's crazy. I've been on a strange horror kick this year.
It's such a batshit premise that I'm actually interested in seeing how terrible it is.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot in the Galaxy
45%. That's low for a movie that should be written off as "Do Monsters Fight? Yes? Good Enough."