Going against the grain: Support ESD...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmyjimjimz

Wackbag's version of The Miz
Aug 12, 2005
Rockaway Beach, NYC
holy shit, East Side Dave said the Yankees arent gonna make the playoffs? What kinda Yankees fan is he? What's fuckin wrong with him?

BCH

Doesn't need your acknowledgement on Twitter
Wackbag Staff
Jun 9, 2005
New York
They'll make the playoffs, they'll probably win the division. Cue Boston's September swoon...

StonerJack

My amp goes to 11
Dec 9, 2004
Worcester or Worster if your Vos
I'm a huge Sox fan, so I obviously hate the fuck out of the Yankees, but another thing that comes with being a Sox fan is not ever counting those fuckers out. If we can bring it back up to 10 games I'll have the balls to say they are done. Until then I am still weary. They have a bunch of head to head games left so who knows what will happen.

SilasMarner

Aug 18, 2006
Canada
I haven't cared about mlb in years (i wish i could remember that hilarious RB Georgia Peach comment from a few shows ago);

but i'm glad to hear that some Yankees fans ( and esd seemed like the real deal) can be deprogrammed out of their Hulk-Hogan-won-so-he-was-the-best delusion.

I would suggest that he try to save Katie, but Ronnie has a point in saying that at least someone is addressing the alien invasion issue.

Garyisajoke

I created FRED, fuckface. Show some respect.
Nov 20, 2005
D.C.
I'm with Dave. I'm a Red Sox fan. I hope the Yankees don't close in on their lead and don't think they will but it's getting a bit scary. That said, I, like Dave, don't think the Yankees' pitching rotation is as strong enough and that's what ultimately will make the difference. Their remaining schedules are a push, if anything it'll be a bit easier for Boston but they've been dropping easy games with their aces on the mound lately (as they did today) so I can't say anything definitively. What a rambling piece of shit of a post... Fuck the Yankees.

Jan 25, 2006
Saint Louis
I think the Redsox will hold them off and win the AL East.
I like the Injuns, but they've been playing like absolute shit lately. 3-7 in their last 10 games.

I think Seattle is going to win the WC

P

Ponty

ESD and the Yanks perfect together, I cant stand either!

pure_waves

© Steven Carr Industries, 2014. Grrrrrrrr
Dec 9, 2004
Upper West Side, NY
I thought this was a thread about East Side David McDonald and why you suddenly see the light about him as a person and how you accept him being a dogfucker, puppeteer, and a cum of 6 men drinker (potentially).

So its baseball huh? well, I think the Yankees will take the division. Huzzah!

Jimmy's Dignity

Pound my bloody fudge!!
Staff member
Wackbag Staff
May 27, 2005
Phoenixville
I mean, does he get another tattoo if the Yanks make it or something else?
Yanks make the playoffs, he gets more air time
Yanks miss the playoffs, he gets more air time

either way, we all lose :arrrh: :arrrh: :arrrh: :arrrh: :arrrh: :arrrh: :arrrh:

MJMANDALAY

Jan 26, 2005
When the Yanks are mathmatcally eliminated send me a PM

DeltaPin

Donator
Feb 17, 2005
NJ
If Dave says it, doesn't that mean the opposite will happen?

Yaaaaahhhhh, the Yankees will win the World Series.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
No way the Yanks are taking the WC, they better hope to win their division. Seattle is the hottest they have been all season and they are heading into the weakest part of their schedule. Seattle may even take their division. Either way, the WC is coming out of the AL West.

unklewilly

Nov 13, 2006
I just wish that fucking idiot would just stay off the fucking radio. He is radio cancer to the show. Anytime he chimes in with some dumbass comment, it immediately slams the brakes on the show and poor Fez just goes quiet. Fez rocked the house in DC, why? NO FUCKING DAVE thats why! I say shove him in a closet, drag him out to do a Guy Guyerson bit or Board Gossip every Friday, then slam the door shut again.

Status
Not open for further replies.