Good Poker Sites?

Mother Shucker

I'm over here now.
To play at? Your in OK? None. US DOJ has shut the US out. If you want to read about poker, 2+2 is the shit.

ShooterMcGavin

Go back to your shanties.
Poker websites. Yes. Not to read about it, to play. Thanks anyway, though. Didn't know state had anything to do with it.

Poker websites. Yes. Not to read about it, to play. Thanks anyway, though. Didn't know state had anything to do with it.
Wow, I know it's Oklahoma but do you live under a rock as well? How could you not have heard about that?

ShooterMcGavin

Wow, I know it's Oklahoma but do you live under a rock as well? How could you not have heard about that?
I know online gambling is illegal, and thought it was all over the USA. But I keep hearing about people still being able to do it.

Mother Shucker

I'm over here now.
We where, up until Black Friday. The DOJ shut down domain names for "the big three" (Poker Stars, Fulltilt, and UB/Absolute poker) and arrested their owners. Since then, they have done the same to 10 other sites. I got my money already from PS, Tilt says they will pay, but the $300 I have on UB is pretty much play chips now. By the way, there is a way to get in UB (sometimes) and I get to play there, but like I said, not thinking I will see dime one from them.

ShooterMcGavin

So does that mean whenever I watch poker championships on TV I won't see EVERY FUCKING PERSON wearing Full Tilt gear?