Good, pretty girl or skanky super-hot girl?

VMS

Victim of high standards and low personal skills.
Apr 26, 2006
I know the fucking answer. I really do. There's this really cute, really sweet, really bright girl who is very obviously interested in me without the use of chemical persuasion. I like her, she likes me, she's already cool with my friends, I'm already cool with her friends and even her family. Fuck, her older brother was a slight friend/good acquaintance of mine in college.

But.

I'm also chasing (and not getting) a bitchy, super-hot, will-spend-my-money-like-a-whore chick that I really just want to fucking break in half.

The first girl is really cute. Her older brother is an ATF agent, but I don't think I'm terribly afraid he'll shoot me. He did seem a little cold the last time I hung out with them, though, so I think he knows his sister is interested.

What the fuck is wrong with me? Why can't I just be happy that a GREAT girl digs me, and dig her as much as I (think I) want to?

burky79

62 75 72 6b 79 37 39
Feb 18, 2005
in a house
The answer is make the "really cute, really sweet, really bright girl" into a skank and have a threesome.

----

On a personal note, I chose the really cute, really sweet, really bright girl and am happy too.

I'm a douche.

VMS

Apr 26, 2006
There are worse problems you could have.

That said, obviously go with door #1
I know, and I know.

It's just that the little man keeps giving me problems about that decision.

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
how old r u?

that means alot... Im getting to old for the bullshit of the crazy hot ones.

that has alot to do with me being happy with the more solid minded stable girl.

I always dated nuts cause

#1 i could leave easy cause they were fucked up.

#2 i could do anything i wanted cause they were more fucked up than me.

but being older now,,, thats not as useful.

Plunkies

Jun 28, 2006
If you have to ask then you already have your answer.

Mar 2, 2005
chicago
you have low self esteem. youre mind is telling you that you dont deserve the good girl and that you deserve the emotional punishment that the cunt is gonna put you thru. im right. trust me. been, done, tshirt.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
I chose the somewhat emotionally unstable good pretty girl

VMS

Apr 26, 2006
how old r u?

that means alot... Im getting to old for the bullshit of the crazy hot ones.

that has alot to do with me being happy with the more solid minded stable girl.
I'm 33. It's time to get serious, I figure.

I've had plenty of fun with the crazy chicks, but I'm not saddling myself down with any of them.

J D

Staten Island Sucks
Jun 18, 2000
Staten Island
I'm 33. It's time to get serious, I figure.

I've had plenty of fun with the crazy chicks, but I'm not saddling myself down with any of them.
holy fuck

I was expecting 22 at MOST

not that there is anything wrong with wanting to do a hot chick, but cmon

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
The thing with VMS' post is we don't know if SSHG is damaged or just a cunt. There's nothing about her being bipolar, or suicidally depressed or anything like that. She just seems like a bitch, which is not a mental disorder. So to start attacking crazy chicks is unfair. We can't keep grouping "damaged" chicks and cunts together, we need a better name for the cunts. I'm not saying crazy chicks are a picnic, but they're different from the SSHG.

As for the issue at hand. He did not say one good thing about the SSHG but gave a mini-bio of the GPG. What benefits would you get from the SSHG? A possible trophy girlfriend whom will never put you anywhere close on her List of Important Things? Who will drop you for a more attractive or richer guy? Is the "skanky-sex" worth it? (Maybe I'm weird but the idea of "skank" really is a turnoff.) Will it really be that good? Or is it better for you to spend your time with someone whom you have a genuine emotional connection with and will probably have an all around better time?

VMS

Apr 26, 2006
The thing with VMS' post is we don't know if SSHG is damaged or just a cunt. There's nothing about her being bipolar, or suicidally depressed or anything like that. She just seems like a bitch, which is not a mental disorder. So to start attacking crazy chicks is unfair. We can't keep grouping "damaged" chicks and cunts together, we need a better name for the cunts. I'm not saying crazy chicks are a picnic, but they're different from the SSHG.

As for the issue at hand. He did not say one good thing about the SSHG but gave a mini-bio of the GPG. What benefits would you get from the SSHG? A possible trophy girlfriend whom will never put you anywhere close on her List of Important Things? Who will drop you for a more attractive or richer guy? Is the "skanky-sex" worth it? (Maybe I'm weird but the idea of "skank" really is a turnoff.) Will it really be that good? Or is it better for you to spend your time with someone whom you have a genuine emotional connection with and will probably have an all around better time?
SSHG looks a bit like this girl:

But yeah, she's the kind who'll lead me on, make me buy her dinners at nice restaurants and jewelry for Valentine's Day, etc. Drink expensive wines, that sort of thing. I won't go into a bio of her because, frankly, I don't know enough about her. She's more of the "type" than an actual person to me, which is probably part of the problem.

The cute smart girl invited me to Shamrockfest this weekend in DC. She's a beer girl.

As to my age... I won't say I'm a player, but I've enjoyed being a fairly successful "young" man. The cost-a-lot-but-don't-dare-suggest-they're-hooker type girls have been fun company.

I guess I'm just wrestling with the entire time-to-grow-up thing. Most guys at that stage want to sow the wild oats a bit longer. Not saying that things are wedding bells and chapels with the cute girl, but it's kind of time to be dating in that direction, right?

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
Go for the cute girl..they tend to be more fun that and they try harder. The skany Bitch sounds like she's be fun a few times. Once she has you hooked, she'll just lay there and give you the attitude that you are damn lucky that she is letting you fuck her when she can do better.

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
You already know you should go for option #1. You just needed other people to tell you.

VMS

Apr 26, 2006
You already know you should go for option #1. You just needed other people to tell you.
Pretty much. This is mostly a "Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah I don't wanna grow up!" post.

Thanks for humoring my utter self-involvement.

NikkorTheMonk

Apr 26, 2005
From one of the two profits and everyones favorite SMODcast personality, Kevin Smith: aka, Silent Bob.

Silent Bob: You know, there's a million fine looking women in the world, dude. But they don't all bring you lasagna at work. Most of 'em just cheat on you.

Mar 2, 2005
chicago
damaged chicks = good. its the flaws in us that make us interesting. these girls have had something to overcome and dont make any quams about it. a cunt is , well shes a cunt.

and something tells me there is a poster in here who shouldnt post in here

sobi

Mar 29, 2005
bang the slut a few times. Then after a month of dipping into her meatwallet and not letting the cute one know about it, drop her like a white wet sticky treat, and head for the cute girl for the long term.:action-sm

Plunkies

Jun 28, 2006
bang the slut a few times. Then after a month of dipping into her meatwallet and not letting the cute one know about it, drop her like a white wet sticky treat, and head for the cute girl for the long term.:action-sm
Why wait? Some people call it cheating. I call it multitasking.