Goody-good cracks down on prostitution

ShooterMcGavin

Go back to your shanties.
May 25, 2005
I had the news on in my living room as I was browsing wackbag and I overheard something about a guy trying to stop the "prostitution problem in Oklahoma."

This caught my attention, because...well, since when does Oklahoma have a prostitution problem? And since when is prostitution a problem?

So I decided to watch it and see just what was going on.

You know what this asshole is doing? He's got a huge screen on the side of the road that plays a slide show of pictures of men in the area that have been convicted of picking up prostitutes. Some pictures had text over them that said something like, "Is your marriage worth losing over a prostitute?"

What a fucking asshole. These guys are just out looking for some fun. Perhaps they need something to take their minds off their shitty jobs, or maybe they want to take a break from their fat wives.

[yt]Q8PPMV_rPlw[/yt]

His website:

http://www.johntv.com/

MAV

Nov 23, 2005
Denver, CO
ali meyer looks somewhat cross-eyed

Smokezilla

U. S. Backstroke Roulette Champion
Jul 30, 2005
BumFuck-Egypt, KY
I hope that douchebag gets caught manning a gloryhole somewhere. . . Fucking busy-body assholes. . . Don't they have JOBS???? Where do these fuckfaces get all this free-time???:huh:

Shooter. . . You ever been on the Big Screen??? ;-)

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
I have a friend in Sapulpa - all she ever talks about are the tweakers being a problem. Never mentioned anything about prostitutes, which is surprising since she's one of those fine moral christian women (who just happens to drink, smoke & get stoned).

martianvirus

READY THE ANALPROBES!!!!!!!!
Nov 20, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
I'm not sure, but i would think that the more prostitution means less r*** committed.

Zona992006

New Wackbag
Jan 26, 2007
2 things.

1. Its the ones who scream the loudest you have to look out for, IE. Senator Craig et al. I bet if they did a little digging, this guy is probably a kid toucher or something.

2. Somebody is going to kick this guys ass.

kidconnor

55gallon hog
Mar 16, 2005
brooklyn
just more proof for me that prostitution needs to be legal and regulated.

First off it would drop the divorce rate about 10-20%. No need to cheat, and get busted by computer e-mails, cell phone, or the psycho that shows up on your front door. Unless you have GF for the "emotional part" ie;she's cooler, understanding, funer. in which case just get divorced already.

Second, with it regulated and workers "tested" more maybe it would stop the spread of some STD's, olus make the city some money.

Third- martian is right... less ****

Fourth- so guys like this can go home. What a turd...

And oh yeah Fifth- so worrying willys like me, who hold off on pros simply because getting arrested isnt worth it can enjoy the fun...

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
Funny there was a Brothel here that operated since 1889 and got closed down in 1982...cause some douchebag Started taking pictures of the johns and putting them on telephone poles!

ShooterMcGavin

Go back to your shanties.
May 25, 2005
Actually **** isnt about sex, its about power.
Then technically **** would mean just punching her in the eye.

I'm sure sex has SOMETHING to do with ****. After all, the rapist IS fucking someone.

*EDIT*
So we can't say **** but we can say rapist? That's just silly.